Matlock Bath SP owners meeting May 10th

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

cheekykev

Matlock Bath SP owners meeting May 10th

Post by cheekykev »

Hi everyone, I have sorted a date out for a Matlock Bath VTR SP owners meeting, thought I’d post it up on here just in case any of you want to come along and join us making lots of noise :D
It will be held on Saturday May 10th , meeting up at the fishpond car park at 12.30. for those not familiar with it, there’s a pub on the main road in Matlock Bath called the Fishpond, directly opposite it is a small car park, and guess what, there’s a pond with fish in it at the entrance, if you can’t find it (which I very much doubt) just ask anyone local and they’ll tell you where it is :arrow: the address & post code is :-204 S Parade, Matlock Bath DE4 3NR :arrow: see Link below :arrow:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=DE4+3N ... CHMQtgMwCg

I’ve picked the 10th so if closer to the date the weather ends up being forecast really bad for that day, then we have the chance to move it on a week to the 17th before the TT kicks off, also picked 12.30 so that anyone travelling a distance has a good chance of getting back home at reasonable time, and others closer might want to have a ride out around Derbyshire, if anyone wants more info then please PM with your phone nbr and I’ll get back to you :thumbup:
So come on guys make an effort to turn up, it’ll be great having a pile of SPs thundering down the road, put names to faces etc. and if some of you fireStorm guys come a long it’ll be even noisier 8O
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
TravisZack

Re: Matlock Bath SP owners meeting May 10th

Post by TravisZack »

ah man, got my bikesafe ride out that day. Sure it will be good and noisy though!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Hoping I can make it Kev :thumbup:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Now moved to the following week due to a clash with the Andy Devlin memorial run.

If anyone wants to come along to either, the memorial meet up is at the Birmingham Motorcycle museum at 12:00 lunch time.
I'll be arriving a bit earlier for a gossip :wink:

The Matlock meet up is still at Matlock just on the 17th instead :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Pete.L wrote:Now moved to the following week due to a clash with the Andy Devlin memorial run.

If anyone wants to come along to either, the memorial meet up is at the Birmingham Motorcycle museum at 12:00 lunch time.
I'll be arriving a bit earlier for a gossip :wink:

The Matlock meet up is still at Matlock just on the 17th instead :thumbup:

Pete.l
Thanks for that Pete, saved me a job :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Opps, just answered you're PM before I saw this. So all I'll say is ....
You've got mail! :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal