speeding and other naughtiness!

General Bike chat
Kev L

speeding and other naughtiness!

Post by Kev L »

Effective law enforcement or raing funds, discuss -
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-new ... 25121.html
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Re: speeding and other naughtiness!

Post by VTRDark »

I'd like to see them get £2500 or £10,000 out of me as I don't have it accept in debts. :lol: They will have to lock me up for non payment. And if they try to take any of my property then I will put up a fight which will get me locked up. Sorry but prison is no longer a threat anymore when we have such things imposed on us, so what are they going to do next, start shooting us. Their already complaining about prisons being overcrowded so I want to know where they are going to put everyone that starts fighting back against this draconian society. Remember the poll tax! Actually that's a lie, were not a draconian society (hopefully) but we have draconian and greedy controllers of society. This government are nothing more than terrorists by terrorising the public into conforming to what they want one way or the other. They might as well take the food of our tables and take our homes and put us on the streets.

TBH I can't see it working out as they will end up spending more money than what they get from chasing people down for non payment. It may even create more identity fraud. If they where sensible they would stick with the smaller fines they have now like speed cameras as people don't think twice about paying them as it's small amounts. It's a bit like sales you could sell many products very cheaply, impulse buy kinda thing or sell one very expensive item once in a Blue moon. I also think the European courts of human rights might get involved and put a stop to it unless they have backhanders to keep out of it.

Driving bans would be a lot more effective like they have for drink driving, but of course the gov don't make any money out of this, only the insurance companies, once someone gets their license back. Maybe what they should do is work with the insurance companies and have the percentage extra that gets charged for the 10 years after getting your license back, should go back to the gov rather than the insurance comps. So that would be like paying of a fine in instalments over the next 10 years.

It will depend on how common place these fines would become. If they go and fine mr rich guy in his Ferrari or Mercedes for repetitive offences, then 10,000 is a bit of pocket money to a lot of them, that's if they even have to pay up as they can also afford a very expensive and a clever legal team to get them off. If they go and fine someone less off and already struggling to put food on the table, 2,500 for repetitive offences then it will have more of an effect on their lives. It's going to create an even bigger rich and poor divide.

Vote el-presenete.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

cybercarl wrote:I'd like to see them get £2500 or £10,000 out of me as I don't have it accept in debts. :lol: They will have to lock me up for non payment. And if they try to take any of my property then I will put up a fight which will get me locked up. Sorry but prison is no longer a threat anymore when we have such things imposed on us, so what are they going to do next, start shooting us. Their already complaining about prisons being overcrowded so I want to know where they are going to put everyone that starts fighting back against this draconian society. Remember the poll tax! Actually that's a lie, were not a draconian society (hopefully) but we have draconian and greedy controllers of society. This government are nothing more than terrorists by terrorising the public into conforming to what they want one way or the other. They might as well take the food of our tables and take our homes and put us on the streets.

TBH I can't see it working out as they will end up spending more money than what they get from chasing people down for non payment. It may even create more identity fraud. If they where sensible they would stick with the smaller fines they have now like speed cameras as people don't think twice about paying them as it's small amounts. It's a bit like sales you could sell many products very cheaply, impulse buy kinda thing or sell one very expensive item once in a Blue moon. I also think the European courts of human rights might get involved and put a stop to it unless they have backhanders to keep out of it.

Driving bans would be a lot more effective like they have for drink driving, but of course the gov don't make any money out of this, only the insurance companies, once someone gets their license back. Maybe what they should do is work with the insurance companies and have the percentage extra that gets charged for the 10 years after getting your license back, should go back to the gov rather than the insurance comps. So that would be like paying of a fine in instalments over the next 10 years.

It will depend on how common place these fines would become. If they go and fine mr rich guy in his Ferrari or Mercedes for repetitive offences, then 10,000 is a bit of pocket money to a lot of them, that's if they even have to pay up as they can also afford a very expensive and a clever legal team to get them off. If they go and fine someone less off and already struggling to put food on the table, 2,500 for repetitive offences then it will have more of an effect on their lives. It's going to create an even bigger rich and poor divide.

Vote el-presedente.

+1 million
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: I have just read through the article in the link and they use the word draconian too. How funny is that. I haden't even read the article earlier.

Interestingly there are no current plans to debate it in Parliament. Just thought of something else. This could be some kind of twisted political thing to want us remain a part of Europe and have things like the European courts of human rights to protect us from the greedy power tripped controllers.

==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Who's this el-presenete fella then ?

If he's trying to steal my votes I'll be forced to let the ''Security Services'' pop round for a chat !

El Presidente.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

Don't see why it matters, we're all law abiding citizens on here!
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
seb421

Post by seb421 »

b8stard

I'm still scared from the court appearance when they alleged I was doing 53 or 56 in a 30, had no prof my end to say i wasn't so was expecting to be given a ban as i hadn't had my license two years at the time and that would have been an easy 6 points which is a ban for less than two years

i might carry some speed in a 50 / 60 / 70 but in the 20 / 30 / 40 zones i always make sure i'm on the limit or a mph under or over

im all for a ban / serrious fine if they catch some one doing stupid stuff in 30's 40' etc a lad at work i know has done speeds of over 100mph in his bag of sh1t astra by work which is a 30 guys a wonker one of those that thinks hes a good driver yet only twats it round 30's showing off to young skirt these are the idiots that need clamping down on
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033