new fairing maybe sp2

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
minibreaker

new fairing maybe sp2

Post by minibreaker »

i am thinking of buying some sp2 fairing for my storm has anyone done this. i understand it wont be straight forward but i am willing to try maybe sp2 or sp1 or is their anything else that shares a similar fairing but fully faired
Wicky

Re: new fairing maybe sp2

Post by Wicky »

Anything can be made to fit if you can fabricate and modify the fairings and fittings where necessary.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Its a lot easier to just buy a lower fairing from sharskinz or similar if you want the full fairing look. That's what I have and I love it. The RC fairing poses a lot of problems in terms of mounting. The headlight being one of them since it uses dual lights.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Yes there is a guy who grafted the SP fairings on. I had the details saved somewhere, he was selling a fittings kit to help with the conversion iirc.

I'll try and find the details & pics asap ...
Jamie :wave: