Last weekends gathering 19/20/07

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Anotherbikerbabe

Last weekends gathering 19/20/07

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

As some of you know, we had a Storm meet up at our place in Wales and Yeti was all set to do a Track day at Pembrey. That didn't happen but I'll let him explain that one away, not of his doing I might add.

Here we have the lads ( n my daughter) gathering their thoughts::

It was a good days ride considering everywhere in England was lashing it down! We dodged the drizzle as that's as much as we had and the sun burst through around 4.30pm!

Shauned71 being consoled after a slight 'off' Darkember stood beside him ( think that's how you spell his name!)stood next to Agent P

Mark getting his 'cans back on' ha ha

Up at Bennys bench:

up on Brecon first thing, we did stay dry and dodged any showers, photos above show later on in the day.

I'm going up there in a couple of weeks with linseed oil and a rag and gonna give the bench a good work over, it's looking a bit worse for wear.

attention!

Up on Brecon

Eye Spy a solar panel!!! eeekkkkk pml..

"What can I tell you guv" lol:

We all had a really good time, we had folk on new mattresses on floor, folk in beds, on sofas the lot but all in all, a cracking little weekend and we all got merry then went our seperate ways. Amen. Shame it rained cos Cheekykev missed out as did playerone cos it was hammering it down all day but we were ok! Good effort guys, we paid our respects and had a thoroughly enjoyable ride toboot. Shauned had a little hug on the tarmac as his bike had a cuddle up with the grass, but nothing broken and bike ok remarkably!
Would I do it again? In a heartbeat lol..
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
AMCQ46

Re: Last weekends gathering 19/20/07

Post by AMCQ46 »

Great pictures... You obviously have a magic spell that helps you stay out of the rain :lol:
AMcQ
Anotherbikerbabe

Yeah hun, it was good, for some reason, this little pocket where we are doesn't see much snow either! Rest of Wales last year knee deep, us...nowt! not even a flurry lay on the ground.. Sun has been shining here since beg of June, we were super lucky that weekend, it looks a bit bleak up on Brecon but it was fine, a teeny bit of drizzle but nothing you even needed to wipe your visor for.. 8) 8) :biggrin
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good to see the photo's Tracy, thanks for posting :thumbup:

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I had a great weekend, made even better by tracy and dave's hospitality, thanks again guys....x...... :thumbup:
we were sooo lucky with the weather, terry's t-burgers are super yummy, met and made some new friends, I also got to put some names to face's.
all in all a great weekend, and yes I would do it again in a heartbeat... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Looks like a great time :D
thanks for sharing Tracy :clap:

Any one else notice that Agent P seems to be getting around a lot this year :shh:
people will start to talk :angel:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

He is changing his name from AP to AW ( as in Alan Wicker) or JC ( as in Judith Chalmers) :lol: good on ya marty.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Anotherbikerbabe

bigtwinthing wrote:He is changing his name from AP to AW ( as in Alan Wicker) or JC ( as in Judith Chalmers) :lol: good on ya marty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw, I've sent your sticker to martys address as I didn't know yours, for the donation you sent via AP.. Thanks x
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:He is changing his name from AP to AW ( as in Alan Wicker) or JC ( as in Judith Chalmers) :lol: good on ya marty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw, I've sent your sticker to martys address as I didn't know yours, for the donation you sent via AP.. Thanks x

Many thanks ABB happy to help with good causes.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

strangely enough, I picked up the late great alan wicker and his wife in my cab about 10yrs ago.... :thumbup:
it just so happened the two biking weekends that I choose to attend this year, were only a week apart.... :lol:
I would like to make the op storm wales in sept, but my bikes in need of some tlc and i'm not sure i'll have the time to sort it... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!