Bit of 'Storm' brewing at Squires Aug 22/23rd/14

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Anotherbikerbabe

Bit of 'Storm' brewing at Squires Aug 22/23rd/14

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Hi guys

I know am a prolific FB poster but I'm organising a trip to Squires for a 2 night camp thingy. Set up on Friday whatever time you get there, ride out Sat over the moors etc and down to Whitby and beyond, camp sat night make merry merry and offski home Sunday. All welcome, no matter the bike you ride. Drop your name on here if you're going : We have around 10 so far so I only know they're FB names sorry.
If you're on FB you'll find me @ Tracy Mckie Peart and add me up if you so wish. I try to organise a few things throughout the year if/where I can.

Squires Friday 22nd August
http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/index.asp
Arrival: 3pm onwards. Camp up, bit if craic and merry making
Sat 10am: ride out over Yorkshire moors down to Whitby, at your own pace, it is NOT a race and everyone of all abilities welcome.
Sat 6pm onward, camp and make merry
Sun: Pack up & leave

They usually have bands on in Squires in the summer. We will be travelling from SW Wales over to the M5 and up from there ( 250 ish miles) so anyone wishing to tag along on route, more than welcome along for the trip :beer: :beer: :beer:

Attending:
Abbs & Dave
Richard B
Andy W
Fran H
Michael B
Trevor M
Daniel S
Chris C
Adyf
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
adyf

Re: Bit of 'Storm' brewing at Squires Aug 22/23rd/14

Post by adyf »

Hi love hope you're both well ,looks like I missed a cracking time at yours,well done love,will be on the squires weekend as it's only 20mins from home ,I'll try get a few more out,ady.
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

adyf wrote:Hi love hope you're both well ,looks like I missed a cracking time at yours,well done love,will be on the squires weekend as it's only 20mins from home ,I'll try get a few more out,ady.
Thanks mate, yes, we're doing well, keeping the master super busy as per ha ha .. Good to hear you'll be along as Fran you already know and you guys know the roads better so more the merrier.. Sorry I should have posted the gig at our place but it was getting to be that big, ran out of places for guys to sleep so it's just as well a few dropped out!! Defo next one we do. I have said to Playerone and anyone else has some distance to come, you're more than welcome to stay at ours on the night before the ride in Sept if it helps..

Be good to see you again and I need another look at those bars of yours!
ABB xx
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
mickmickthegeek

Post by mickmickthegeek »

I might have a ride up on the Orange Storm the sat afternoon. Cuppa tea and a natter. FB Michael Durham.
adyf

Post by adyf »

Hi love went to squires couldn't see ya ,hope you are ok ,maybe weather put you off ,went to Whitby anyway got so wet went and bought gortex socks that work a treat ,see you in Wales.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Been thinking of getting some of them socks are they really that good ady ?
adyf

Post by adyf »

Only worn them for 3-4 hours but feet were dry and really comfy as they breath I believe,the ones I bought are the black elastic top ones that are used by the sas and marines I tkink so should be good paid 12quid so not silly money.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Sounds good to me :thumbup: I'll stick the on my Xmas list