shock factory

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
countrymick

shock factory

Post by countrymick »

has anyone here tried shock factory products,they come well recommended.£350 for a rear unit and will supply softer springs for only£ 25.these look good value as my budged wont stretch to Maxton,ohlins etc
AMCQ46

Re: shock factory

Post by AMCQ46 »

Also try Nitron, their street shock is in that price range and they fit the spring to suit you at no extra cost
AMcQ
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

yep they look well made.im looking at a few,just on a sensable budget. :think:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

countrymick wrote:yep they look well made.im looking at a few,just on a sensable budget. :think:
the sport shock is £390 and that is what I have on my bike now
AMcQ
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

ok cheers :thumbup:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Stumbled across the Shock Factory based in Leicestershire today (Mike was a founder of EMC) - Seems worth a punt

http://www.shock-factory.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/MikeCaponsShockFactory

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Knobby69

Post by Knobby69 »

If it's british they deserve our support if they do the job, before looking abroad for yellow or blue bling.

There will hopefully also be a Realm shock available shortly. Having previously fitted one to my BMW K75s, I like many others have been extremely pleased with the results and the ride varies between firm and floating on a magic carpet with 2 or three clicks, but still always under control.

I am hoping to have mine shortly and it should be fitted when I travel up the A470 in September when all can see and bounce on. I have no knowledge over pricing, but the BMW shocks are the cheapest quality alloy shocks out there. They have combined comp and rebound, with the ratios seemingly well matched.

With their race shocks winning national race series, they could prove to be real bargains. I know that the power delivery could not be more different, but I am looking forward to the standard shock which throws me off me seat over bumps being dumped
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Funny that, it's being Red that puts me off. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside