Operation Storm Wales - South East Meeting arrangement

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

bazza696

Operation Storm Wales - South East Meeting arrangement

Post by bazza696 »

Wales trip is getting close guys so I thought I would fire up a thread to sort out meeting arrangements for us guys from the South East.

As it stands i think Jamie will be meeting at mine again for the compulsary bacon breakfast and coffee say just after 8am ready to leave at 9am

We can meet Tony at Clacket lanes services(TN16 2ER) at around 10-10.30am*. Refuel and chat and leave around 10.45.

Between Clackett and Aust will be around 145 miles, so another fuel stop will be in order.

Get to Aust services(BS35 4BH) around 1 - 1.30pm* to meet up with anyone that wants to come and ride us in like last year.

If we leave before 2pm* after fuel and food, we will get to the campsite around 3.30pm.....spot on.

*all times are subject to change based on amount of time spent talking about bike modifications, amount of knee down action and general bolloxs.
Last edited by bazza696 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miztaziggy

Re: Operation Storm Wales - South East Meeting arrangement

Post by Miztaziggy »

I will be coming from up't north on Thursday evening. Weather permitting will be riding out on Friday as last year and will likely come and meet you at Aust again.

Of course that depends on Ady / Flatty if they're up for it?
adyf

Post by adyf »

What miss out on man hugs with bazza in a motorway services? Are you mad ? ,I've been waiting since the Yorkshire run for some man love ,or in Yorkshire speak ,aye lad I be there tha knows,can't wait to see everyone again just need weather like Scotland and we're sound.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

adyf wrote:What miss out on man hugs with bazza in a motorway services? Are you mad ? ,I've been waiting since the Yorkshire run for some man love ,or in Yorkshire speak ,aye lad I be there tha knows,can't wait to see everyone again just need weather like Scotland and we're sound.
Looking forward to it sexy.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bazza696 wrote:Wales trip is getting close guys so I thought I would fire up a thread to sort out meeting arrangements for us guys from the South East.

As it stands i think Jamie will be meeting at mine again for the compulsary bacon breakfast and coffee say just after 8am ready to leave at 9am

We can meet Tony at Clacket lanes services(TN16 5ER) at around 10-10.30am*. Refuel and chat and leave around 10.45.

Between Clackett and Aust will be around 145 miles, so another fuel stop will be in order.

Get to Aust services(BS35 4BH) around 1 - 1.30pm* to meet up with anyone that wants to come and ride us in like last year.

If we leave before 2pm* after fuel and food, we will get to the campsite around 3.30pm.....spot on.

*all times are subject to change based on amount of time spent talking about bike modifications, amount of knee down action and general bolloxs.
Yep, 10AM at Clacket works for me, and I'll bring some spare general bolloxs just in case
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Hi Guys.
I'm going to come meet you at Aust :D
I can't come all the way up with you guys cause of some time constraints but I feel it would be rude not to joint in and join you as you are passing my doorstep (so to speak).
I'll make my way over to Aust and see y'all about 1:00pm for lunch.
I should be able to stick with you for the next fifty miles before I'll have to turnaround and get back to the Mrs for our anniversary :wink: Hope I don't run too late :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
darkember

Post by darkember »

adyf wrote:What miss out on man hugs with bazza in a motorway services? Are you mad ? ,I've been waiting since the Yorkshire run for some man love ,or in Yorkshire speak ,aye lad I be there tha knows,can't wait to see everyone again just need weather like Scotland and we're sound.
I thought you and Flatty were an item :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Sweet! See you in Burger king then :D
Jamie :wave: