motivation

General Biker Banter
macdee

motivation

Post by macdee »

OK men how do you motivate yourself to get up and out to work on the bike
i'm full of ambition big ideas but fall at the first hurdle of getting my fat ass off the seat
please be gentle

comments
Last edited by macdee on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Stephan

Re: motivation

Post by Stephan »

I pay somebody else to do it. At the end it is more gain less pain
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

i go for a piss then make a cuppa and lock myself in the garage and with in minutes i get stuck in and loose all track of time . before i know it a hole day is gone :thumbup:

dont set yourself anything to do just go with the intent to stroke it and before you know it all what you hadnt wanted to do is done
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Sometimes we have no choice and have too. So get on the bike get cold and wet, borderline hypothermic, then when you get to your destination have a good moan about it to your work mates. That's after getting a hot drink inside of you. Don't have too many before leaving or you may piss yourself when the cold hits your bladder :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Of course the colour will de-motivate you every time Maccer!!!! Why would you want to spend more time in it's company than you need to? :wave: :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

I'm a grumpy c*nt if I haven't been out on the bike for a while so it's like the snickers advert for me. I get reminded by others that I should get out on the bike to make their lives better!

Al.
macdee

Post by macdee »

Kev L wrote:Of course the colour will de-motivate you every time Maccer!!!! Why would you want to spend more time in it's company than you need to? :wave: :lol:
eureka thats it the bike in question has a blue frame
i need to remove the toxic colour from my life now if you would be so kind and take down your avatar its that toxic colour
and could you also ask your friends with a similar colour you know the colour we are not aloud to speak off i think its squeal
to do the same :lol:
told you not to but oh no you knew better
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

turn the blow heater on in the man cave. and iv made space for a fridge in mine which contains beer... pre heat cave. open beer. stroke bike, and before you know it your either drunk or the bikes in bits. sometimes both lol :beer:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

I have exactly the same issue.
I just can't be bothered to go and do anything after a hard week at work .and it's cold
simo

Post by simo »

I like to sit and look at the bike for half an hour,pick which job I fancy doing and get on. Time flys and jobs soon become enjoyable.
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.