Muslim Intergration??

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: Muslim Intergration??

Post by fabiostar »

after reading those posts lads. i have to say im glad i live in northern ireland lol... thankfully we dont have the muslim problem as they think we are already nuts over here. :D
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Watty

Post by Watty »

fabiostar wrote:after reading those posts lads. i have to say im glad i live in northern ireland lol... thankfully we dont have the muslim problem as they think we are already nuts over here. :D
THINK..............you're nuts! :crazy: :lol: it's a nice nuts though :thumbup:. Was over last year for the first time to a well, let's say moist NW200! And I can honestly say I've never felt so welcomed by so many people, loved it :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Watty wrote:
fabiostar wrote:after reading those posts lads. i have to say im glad i live in northern ireland lol... thankfully we dont have the muslim problem as they think we are already nuts over here. :D
THINK..............you're nuts! :crazy: :lol: it's a nice nuts though :thumbup:. Was over last year for the first time to a well, let's say moist NW200! And I can honestly say I've never felt so welcomed by so many people, loved it :thumbup:
nice one. thats the kinda thing most visitors that come here go away thinking.. bikes and racing is are national pastime over here. oh yeah and getting drunk lol.. if your coming over here again to any of the big road races give me a shout and il meet up and go a rattle :thumbup:
Watty

Post by Watty »

fabiostar wrote:
Watty wrote:
nice one. thats the kinda thing most visitors that come here go away thinking.. bikes and racing is are national pastime over here. oh yeah and getting drunk lol.. if your coming over here again to any of the big road races give me a shout and il meet up and go a rattle :thumbup:
Will deffo give you a shout mate and Macdee ( he owes me a cuppa :lol: )
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

no bother at all sir. some nice camera free roads round these parts and the ugp course is only about ten miles away from me so take a scoot round that. :thumbup:
Richy85

Post by Richy85 »

All I'm going to say is that we need a bloody good civil war in this country. It's about time for one.

And when it happens, I'll be the first to join the front lines.

That's just my opinion though. I'm sick and tired of this country, MY country being taken for granted and turned into a khazi. And it's not just Richard muslims that are the problem, there's more than enough Richard english and eastern europeans alike that need to be dealt with as well.
It's about time that English people were allowed to show some pride and stand up for the country that not only we believe in, but the country that this SHOULD be.

Not only that but its about time for a new age of politics/government.

We need our national identity back.
Richy85

Post by Richy85 »

Maybe 'civil war' wasn't the best term to suggest my views as it has quite disastrous and unpleasant connotations and kind of makes me sound like a nutter, but I basically support some sort of paradigm shift and fully believe that before long we are going to have to have one.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Watty wrote:
i agree its great there, Hey ride to ireland!!! for a few days
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Watty wrote:
i agree its great there, Hey ride to ireland!!! for a few days
no bother lads. some nice spots for a irish storm op....
Watty

Post by Watty »

Now op storm Northern Ireland sounds like a good idea :D , you volunteering to organise that one mate :thumbup: . Would be even better if NW200 or UGP was on at same time :wink:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

yup no problems at all. id be more than happy to get it sorted. take in a road race on the Saturday and a sunday or Friday ride out..
Watty

Post by Watty »

fabiostar wrote:yup no problems at all. id be more than happy to get it sorted. take in a road race on the Saturday and a sunday or Friday ride out..
That'll be grand mate :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Watty wrote:
fabiostar wrote:yup no problems at all. id be more than happy to get it sorted. take in a road race on the Saturday and a sunday or Friday ride out..
That'll be grand mate :D
I have fired up a we thread to see what interest we have..

now. sorry for the thread hijack. lol

carry on lads... so these rag heads?
Bleh

Post by Bleh »

My two pence worth...

This is almost all a load of bollox (excuse my french!). Muslim individuals are just that, individuals!

I'll add now that I live in south wales (the REAL south wales OZ :) ), and we hear very little trouble within the community from muslims specific in this area. Just like many christians, b'hai(?), bhuddha's and jehovah's witnesses I have spoken to in the past, some are arrogant and some are not. Some of the more pleasant natured people I have spoken to have been Muslim as are some of the more arrogant and hypocritical (chatting with my brothers mate once (apparently muslim) whilst we all indulged in sausage sandwiches my brother made!).

But maybe all this sticks out because of media involvement with what minority communities are attempting to achieve and it becomes more simple to stereo-type an individual or group.

I feel the media increase the trouble caused by paying so much attention to the minority. I don't wish to sound anti-religion as I am atheist but I also have many religious friends but I truly feel religion has no place within society, FULL STOP.

I understand that the french education system does not promote or teach religious education unlike our own within the UK, however, there are still very many religious people within France many of which have sought knowledge and practiced their beliefs without impeding on others.
This for me is how it should be. I understand that many of our laws are based on christian beliefs, gay marriage for example, but most of our laws are just plain common sense really and shouldn't need a bible for justification.

I full heartedly agree with the russian quote from earlier. Again, just simple common sense. If I go to my mates house, I abide by his house rules, not my own, it's simple courtesy at the end of the day. I don't go to his and expect him to ask me if it's ok for him to use his own toilet!!!

The answer is simple, get the majority of a specific community to vote in favour of riot squads to use heavy handed force against minorities attempting to protest against the society in which the majority of their faith live and integrate quite happily and you'll soon see it quiet down.

A few years back, down the road in Llanelli, there seemed to be a rising influx of polish related issues with the men trying to grab women for whatever purpose etc. What the minority soon got to realise is the majority would only tolerate so much and the amount of noise being made quietened down. Again, I have spoken to nice polish people too.

British muslims and many elder muslims I have encountered always appear decent people. It's the minority that cause the negative stereo typing and it's only going to be the majority that are going to be able help it stop.

Ultimately, every cognitive individual on the planet understands that we only live once, like it or lump it, right religion or wrong and we all have to share what we have. Lets stop giving the minority so much attention and move forward as a civilization not divided nations.
I'm not death to power tools... If it breaks, it's obviously NOT a power tool!!!
Richy85

Post by Richy85 »

My brother lived in Bradford and he and his fiance got attacked on their way home from a night out and seriously done in by a muslim gang for being in a sharia/muslim only zone. His fiance needed skin grafts on her face and will be permenantly scarred for life.

He was always telling me of similar stuff going on all the time as well, it's not just one-off random incidents, it's regular sh1t. Apparently there was one particular gang used to make a big thing about going around looking for women who were considered by them to be 'under-dressed' or in some way being an offence to them/their wombles stupid religion and would throw acid at them :x

My bro and his missus decided to get the hell out of there and haven't looked back.

Yeah, OK, not all muslims are end of a bell.
But there seems to be a far higher percentage of end of a bell muslims/islamists than in any other race/religion/community.

I don't have an issue so much with a particular nationality or whatever but religion is wombles sh1t, and islam is the most bullshit of them all. At least a lot of other religions have adopted a more progressive/modern way of thinking and have embraced ways to fit in to the modern world along side science etc. but islam is still in the wombles dark ages and muslims are the most tetchy and anal people you'll ever meet.

I mean c'mon, most religions stopped all the holy war/crusade sh1t a LONG time ago. It's about time muslims grew the wombles up and stopped being so damn retarded.