Isle of Man TT Accomodation

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

cheekykev

Isle of Man TT Accomodation

Post by cheekykev »

If anyone is looking for some accommodation for practice and/or race week for the Isle of Man TT, I have a couple of reliable contacts who have some excellent places to stay, one place is right near the Grand Stand and the other is right on the circuit at Glenvyne, me, cheekyads and cheekysue will be staying at the one in Glenvyne if you want to know more then PM me for my phone nbr :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Rich7366

Re: Isle of Man TT Accomodation

Post by Rich7366 »

Hi CheekyKev,

I would like to go with my 3 mates next year -------- 2016
Could you give me the details as I would like to pre-book before anyone arrives this year (I bet some have booked up already)

Thanks
Rich
Watty

Post by Watty »

cheekykev wrote:If anyone is looking for some accommodation for practice and/or race week for the Isle of Man TT, I have a couple of reliable contacts who have some excellent places to stay, one place is right near the Grand Stand and the other is right on the circuit at Glenvyne, me, cheekyads and cheekysue will be staying at the one in Glenvyne if you want to know more then PM me for my phone nbr :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Hey Kev, not looking like I'll be getting there this year :( otherwise I'd be taking you up on your kind offer :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

I really really want to go but the ferry ride from my side is kind of long.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

Hi Kev,
I could be intrested in the place you have near the granstand,, how many people could stay there ?? we are having problems with the homestay that we have arranged ,as some of our group are going on different days to me and andy,,and doesn't work out with home onwer . could send me details please ,and I'll get back to you after the weekend
Cheers Helen :D
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

cheekykev wrote:If anyone is looking for some accommodation for practice and/or race week for the Isle of Man TT, I have a couple of reliable contacts who have some excellent places to stay, one place is right near the Grand Stand and the other is right on the circuit at Glenvyne, me, cheekyads and cheekysue will be staying at the one in Glenvyne if you want to know more then PM me for my phone nbr :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
PM'd for CheekySue's phone number :wave:

Not jealous, not at all, no Sir, not a bit, I shall be enjoying my week at work....almost certainly, oh, yeesssss.

Don't go too loony on Sad Monday, I made that mistake last time I went, apparently it's not one way that day........ :oops:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Watty

Post by Watty »

tony.mon wrote:
PM'd for CheekySue's phone number :wave:

Not jealous, not at all, no Sir, not a bit, I shall be enjoying my week at work....almost certainly, oh, yeesssss.

Don't go too loony on Sad Monday, I made that mistake last time I went, apparently it's not one way that day........ :oops:
Has alcohol been involved Tony :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!