uxhaust location

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
cletus

uxhaust location

Post by cletus »

i have a single swingarm that i will be installing on my vtr over the next couple of weeks. this will require me to change the exhaust, i have a design in mind that ive never seen on a vtr either in europe or america. i want to extend the rear header pipe under the engine toward the front till around the oil filter. at this point i would like it to double back and y with the front pipe so i could run the can where the front header pipe currently runs. my plan is to use a yosh tri oval so one corner of the can can tuck up where the engine is clearanced for the header pipe. i would probably shorten the can also. has anybody tried anything like this? will the uneven header length be an issue? any pos or neg feedeback or advice would be appreciated
stormsmasher

Post by stormsmasher »

Let me know how you get on with this idea since I would also like to see such an exhaust on my bike.

Mail me any photos or chat direct at daz.sear@ntlworld.com
oh and I have already fitted a single side rear to mine if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Daz