Fao tony mon

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
stealthbomber

Fao tony mon

Post by stealthbomber »

Hi all, if Tony picks this up or if anyone has a contact number would they be able to pass it on please. My wifes uncles storm needs a bit of tlc and wondered if he'd make the journey to mid essex to have a look. If it helps, mine could have a once over if it makes his trip worthwhile. Atb, Gareth.
In the land of ham fisted, I am king
MacV2

Re: Fao tony mon

Post by MacV2 »

stealthbomber wrote:Hi all, if Tony picks this up or if anyone has a contact number would they be able to pass it on please. My wifes uncles storm needs a bit of tlc and wondered if he'd make the journey to mid essex to have a look. If it helps, mine could have a once over if it makes his trip worthwhile. Atb, Gareth.
I've sent him a PM for you... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
stealthbomber

Post by stealthbomber »

Thank you mac, much appreciated. I'm not sure what is up with the other bike but it's been laid up for a while so I suspect it may be a carb/ fueling issue. Cheers.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Sorry, Gareth I am too busy to even keep my own bike rideable, as anyone who went on the Devon run will testify...... :@ I'd recommend a thorough carb clean and a sound thrashing.....
Good luck
Tony
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
stealthbomber

Post by stealthbomber »

No worries Tony, thanks for letting me know :thumbup:
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

What needs doing to it? there are a few of us local to you, we could even look at a maintenance day local to you.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

contact Jonesy, he's not far away and he's a bike mechanic, and an all round good bloke
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

:thumbup: Jonesy

Is the bike / are the bikes capable of running under their own steam? Have you a list of what needs doing? A basic service or full service??
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
stealthbomber

Post by stealthbomber »

Wicky wrote::thumbup: Jonesy

Is the bike / are the bikes capable of running under their own steam? Have you a list of what needs doing? A basic service or full service??
My storms fine, only things I don't feel happy about tackling would be a c&s replacement and a brake system refresh, oh and a lightweight flywheel fitting (anyone got one floating about lol).As for my wifes uncle's storm, I presume where it's not ran for a while it's probably a carb/fueling issue, not sure its rideable but I'll find out some more and update. Thanks for your help chaps. Atb.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

If you bring your storm beastie up to Colchester I can help you to do your C&S swap and change your brake fluid and give it a bleed.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
stealthbomber

Post by stealthbomber »

Thank you thats would be great, I've just got a couple of bits to do on her that I can manage and I'll give you a shout :thumbup:
stealthbomber

Post by stealthbomber »

Thank you for your PM Wicky, I'll be in touch :thumbup: