Can I advertise my Kawasaki in this area?

Moderator: VTRDark

Pem Brooke

Can I advertise my Kawasaki in this area?

Post by Pem Brooke »

As you know I am a long time Storm owner and long time member.
Just checking if I can put my S1C on this area without treading on any toes? I value the forum and it's members and don't want to take advantage....
Just checking first!
Twist it 'til it breaks, then back off half a turn.... :eh:
MacV2

Re: Can I advertise my Kawasaki in this area?

Post by MacV2 »

Can't see anyone having an issuse with it Pem, someone might want to buy it...

Anyone who is offended can just skip the post...they don't have to look at it do they...

Had cars, vans, tents, cameras, biscuits all sorts on here before...It's a for sale page after all.

:thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

+1 Get advertising fella :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Stick it on.Its for sale.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Pem, I appreciate you asking, but as the others have said, no problem at all.

All we ask is you follow our forum rules which are at the top of the "Sales and Wants" section (and as below).
The two main ones are, we require a price, and your location, but you already have your added your location under your avatar.

Forum rules
Section Rules
1. To help prevent spammers or new members from posting in this section, a post count of 50 or more is required.

2. All items offered for sale must have a price and location and say if postage is extra. A post simply asking for offers or conducting a PM auction is not allowed. A price must be stated in the initial post. If you don't know a price then please do your research first before posting.

3. You are welcome to post links to your own eBay listings but they must contain a price(s). Others including auctions must be posted in the relevant eBay thread.

4. Thread titles must accurately describe the item(s) in the listing. Do not title threads 'You gotta see this bargain!' etc.

5. Once your item(s) are sold you must add a 'SOLD' post to the thread. Buyer and Seller feedback may be added to the "feedback for sellers and buyers" sub-forum.

6. Do not list items on the back of other members threads. If you have something for sale then start a new thread.

Guidelines
If you spot something you like in the "For Sale" section it's a good idea to post in the thread, and then send a PM. It's a case of first come, first served, there can therefore be no dispute as to who has requested the part first.

Please try to ensure that your listings are described as accurately as possible. It also helps if you can add some photo's of the item(s) for sale.

Please remember that this is a public forum so be aware of this. Adding email or phone numbers in posts is not recommended. These are better left for the Private Messaging system.

If using the PayPal method for payment please be aware that if you send as Friends and Family (Gift) then you are not covered by the PayPal buyer protection. Sellers should take PayPal fees into consideration when pricing things.

Disclaimer
Please keep in mind that the Owner, Administrators and Moderators are not responsible for items sold and cannot accept any liability for damages/losses incurred from the use of any private sales through this forum. Any sales are to be done privately and are made at the risk of those involved. Buy or Sell at you own risk! We will however do our best to moderate this forum and it is the responsibility of the buyer/seller solely to complete an honest transaction.

Good luck with it,

Chris.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Get it on Sir :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Probably more likely to sell on here than someone listing a Storm, since most people already have one.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

S1c transit glorious Mundi*

*you can sell Kawaski's but the buyer needs to collect it in a van after this weekend if it's sunny sunny, as you'll be out on it getting a final ride in if the weather holds.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Keeerchiing! Hope it's £500 buy it now! First dibs....
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

It won't be if you've seen VJMC prices of late.....

That'll get you a mediocre Mobylette of indeterminate vintage, ready for a rebuild.
Still, dream on, although even Honda Dreams seem to be collectable now.... go figure.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.