The beloved girl

Moderator: VTRDark

grinner1969

The beloved girl

Post by grinner1969 »

Sad to say, am selling my Storm due to lack of use :( .
I am probably going to get in trouble for "advertising" to you but thought I would give Storm lovers a shout before full advertisement.
I'm not going to go into too much detail on works done, if you or anyone you know is interested then let me know.
I have had a new laptop so at the mo unable to send new pics. (If I sort will post)
If I do sell to someone from the forum then I will send a contribution to the Xmas fund :beer:
Shauned71

Re: The beloved girl

Post by Shauned71 »

You won't get into trouble for advertising your bike on the forums but you will get told off if you don't advertise it properly *cough* check out the forum rules :wink:

Add some details.... price, location etc and stick some pics up when you can :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Shaun is right grinner :) A price and your location will keep you out of jail, you'll have to be quick though before Cybercarl spots it :wink:

Sorry to hear you are selling your bike, may be things will be different in the future and then you can get another bike,

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And you think I haven't already :lol: Just quietly watching as Shaun very kindly pointed it out. :D
==============================Enter the Darkside
grinner1969

Post by grinner1969 »

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL][/img]
Hopefully I've managed to transfer a couple of pics from Photobucket, seems they've changed the way you copy them now.
She's up for sale on trader, I live in Sandbach if anybody is interested in buying :thumbup:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Look ok ,just needs more black [THUMBS UP SIGN]