Fecking Audi Drivers.

General Biker Banter
bigtwinthing

Fecking Audi Drivers.

Post by bigtwinthing »

There mostly Crap, so iam changing mine and getting a Ford Kuga instead. I loved the Audi but can stand not having a hatchback. Saloons are out for me.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Dickiebig

Re: Fecking Audi Drivers.

Post by Dickiebig »

Hey my misuse drive an Audi :D
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

Oh and I drive a BMW........omg were f@@@ed :D
slower110

Post by slower110 »

Ford Kuga?? Come on man!! Love my A6, saying that I don't like little cars, like my saloons. What's brought the change?
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

I would only change my Jaguar for another Jaguar.Best and most reliable car I've ever had. :thumbup:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I detest any make of car I'm following that don't have indicators that work :wink:

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

chris,
as we all know, when you buy a new Audi you get a certificate that absolves you from having to signal your intentions to other road users.... they are purely for decoration.

same as with a RangRover you get a certificate that confirms that you do actually own all of the road and you don't have to make space for any other users.

PS I drive a Volvo :D we are perfect and follow all the rules all of the time
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote:chris,
as we all know, when you buy a new Audi you get a certificate that absolves you from having to signal your intentions to other road users.... they are purely for decoration.
:lol: :thumbup:
And here's me thinking working indicators must be an extra :wink:

Chris.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

alanfjones1411 wrote:I would only change my Jaguar for another Jaguar.Best and most reliable car I've ever had. :thumbup:
I drive a Jag too. It's an elderly XJ8. It is like a beacon for every tw@ in an Audi or 3 series BMW to drive in the boot then race past on the next bit of straight. What they miss is that I am in my Jaaaag, listening to Frank or Dusty just purring along in comfort and style.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Having been both a BMW, and until last week, an Audi driver, I can confirm that they are treated as the scum of the earth by all other users, and not without reason. (funny enough, seams to be the car choice of the local plod up here also).

Don't get a Kugar. highly under powered, has crap space for the size of it, and you will get hammered on the company car tax. MPG is pretty crap also.

I wen't the complete off the chart and went for a S Max. Go take one for a test ride. And people let you out of junctions as they think you have small people in the back :0 . I didn't even take it for a test drive (different HR story) but pleasantly surprised.

Ok, don't have the acceleration of a saloon or hatchback, but handles a treat.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Car? Pah! If I can't do it on the 'storm it doesn't need to be done!
Watty

Post by Watty »

bigtwinthing wrote:There mostly Crap, so iam changing mine and getting a Ford Kuga instead. I loved the Audi but can stand not having a hatchback. Saloons are out for me.
You've changed your tune Mr Paul Audi :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Lol iam having the Kuga as i have a tad bit if sciatica and my legs are too straight in the Audi. I have the Kuga for 6 months and can then order a new car. Up to 32K and no idea what to get. High tax ish but with a Fuel card. so basically free running etc. i have no thoughts as of yet what to get, 1 thing though, it wont be a saloon. any thoughts, it must have 4 seats, not a convertible and must be diesel or hybrid.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You can't do the weekly shop in the Atom then LOL

With all these Jaguars I'm getting visions of Arthur Daley. I must admit Jags are very good cars but they do come with a certain pretence. FFS it was Gordon Browns favourite car :roll: Now they try to make themselves look like an Aston Martin. If I was ever gong to have a car it would have to be an old Series 3A LWB Land Rover, preferably ex army or maybe an old Moggie with the pop up lollipop style indicators. :lol: It's best to ignore indicators on vehicles these days because even when folk indicate to turn right they turn left. Look at the vehicles road positioning and the way they are driving.

Indicators give a false sense of security and could actually endanger lives. Health and safety gone mad to the point of being a danger. It's about time people started taking responsibility for themselves rather than relying on technology, rules and laws. They only make things worse especially when one has to slam on the anchors to avoid getting a fine from revenue making cameras. There's only one rule and law that should be abided too and that is the law of nature and you don't get much choice in the way that behaves. Anything else is just bullshit introduced by bureaucratic human beings and complicates matters for mostly either some form of power and control or making money and enslaving folk to their ways for their own selfish benefits.
==============================Enter the Darkside
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

cybercarl wrote:You can't do the weekly shop in the Atom then LOL

With all these Jaguars I'm getting visions of Arthur Daley. I must admit Jags are very good cars but they do come with a certain pretence. FFS it was Gordon Browns favourite car :roll: Now they try to make themselves look like an Aston Martin. If I was ever gong to have a car it would have to be an old Series 3A LWB Land Rover, preferably ex army or maybe an old Moggie with the pop up lollipop style indicators. :lol: It's best to ignore indicators on vehicles these days because even when folk indicate to turn right they turn left. Look at the vehicles road positioning and the way they are driving.

Indicators give a false sense of security and could actually endanger lives. Health and safety gone mad to the point of being a danger. It's about time people started taking responsibility for themselves rather than relying on technology, rules and laws. They only make things worse especially when one has to slam on the anchors to avoid getting a fine from revenue making cameras. There's only one rule and law that should be abided too and that is the law of nature and you don't get much choice in the way that behaves. Anything else is just bullshit introduced by bureaucratic human beings and complicates matters for mostly either some form of power and control or making money and enslaving folk to their ways for their own selfish benefits.

i have been shopping in the Atom, but as soon as you hit about 70 the veg blows through the chassis,lol. crisps go at 26mph.