Carl for the 'Trump" Team

General Biker Banter
bigtwinthing

Carl for the 'Trump" Team

Post by bigtwinthing »

Carl, as you talk and Post so much Crap ( thats not saying its bad but a tad long wind,ed) i reckon there is a Better job that you pulling pints, waiting until the punters are shiters then ripping them off for small change :lol: You need to work for Mr Trump. He would love your no nonsense posts to totally bloody confuse almost every bugger in the USA. :lol: i have read your posts thoroughly, i can't understand them matey :D
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Steve97

Re: Carl for the 'Trump" Team

Post by Steve97 »

Its none of my business, and nothing to do with me , but that, isnt funny
and somewhat offencive
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

to be fair BTT has met carl and understands him some what..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

No offence taken and politics would be a good career for me accept I never went to private school and have not had the luxury of a silver spoon so would only ever possibly make it into the back bencher's with no real clout. I don't think they allow common sense into parliament. Why they have a house of commons I don't know. The thing is if I did have those powers I may possibly either be hated or loved as much because I would be extreme too.

One of the first things I would do is sack everyone else and start from scratch with a whole new system. Maybe start the ball rolling with a national lottery as to who works with me to help make decisions. None of this voting crap, just get members of the general public to pick a number out of a hat and they win a seat. I'd also have to find a way of getting rid of the monetary system and come up with a fairer way for everyone to survive. Maybe print off vouchers every week and evenly dish them out to everyone.

If you don't want to work for whatever reason then that's fine too, we can get robots to do the work but you might get bored and actually want to do some kind of work. Eventually the robots will take over a do all the work anyway and folk will be crying out for a job. The robots will eventually be building the robots and maintaining themselves. You can grow some fruit and veg if you like so we don't have to purchase from abroad. Maybe get your own garden going. I would base the country on one giant commune and we would become self sufficient and support each other and only do jobs as and when we want to and because we want to help. Maybe you could go and fix your neighbours bike and in return they will paint your kitchen :wink: Folk pulled together as a team during the great wars so why not now. Voucher systems also worked back then.

:beer:
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

There may be a place in the Cabinet for you Carl...I have you penciled in for Minister for transport & drugs...

Not to sure about the lottery idea, dont think Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao or Adolf used that but then they did do things a tad different to most...

El Presidente
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well drugs is an easy one. Allow the lot. If you want to grow then grow, at least that cuts out the nasty chemical factories and you are well within your own rights to do whatever the heck you like to your own body. No need to steal either as you will have you vouchers to go and get some food or just pull a carrot out of the ground that grows alongside your herbs and mushrooms and eat that. Every good commune should have a shaman, witch doctor or whatever you want to call them.

Transport is a little more difficult. I would ban planes and airports so if you want to go abroad or get into the country you will have to build boat. Go chop down some trees and build your own. Or maybe we will have hover bikes by then. I'm sorry but petrol is going to have to go unless we can produce our own. Some form of elecro-magnetic power maybe the way to go using some of Nikola Tesla's technology. We can generate our own electric that way too. Big multinational corporate companies have to go. We have no need for those greedy selfish gits. Any companies wont be earning a wage anyway so that gets rid of that conundrum. The road system is going to be improved with a lot less congestion. I shall get rid of most roads no need for half of them. I shall improve the rail system too. This needs restructuring and can run along the roads on magnetic rails. Free rail travel and regular trains available so folk wont require their own transport if they don't have it.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:Well drugs is an easy one. Allow the lot. If you want to grow then grow, at least that cuts out the nasty chemical factories and you are well within your own rights to do whatever the heck you like to your own body. No need to steal either as you will have you vouchers to go and get some food or just pull a carrot out of the ground that grows alongside your herbs and mushrooms and eat that. Every good commune should have a shaman, witch doctor or whatever you want to call them.

Transport is a little more difficult. I would ban planes and airports so if you want to go abroad or get into the country you will have to build boat. Go chop down some trees and build your own. Or maybe we will have hover bikes by then. I'm sorry but petrol is going to have to go unless we can produce our own. Some form of elecro-magnetic power maybe the way to go using some of Nikola Tesla's technology. We can generate our own electric that way too. Big multinational corporate companies have to go. We have no need for those greedy selfish gits. Any companies wont be earning a wage anyway so that gets rid of that conundrum. The road system is going to be improved with a lot less congestion. I shall get rid of most roads no need for half of them. I shall improve the rail system too. This needs restructuring and can run along the roads on magnetic rails. Free rail travel and regular trains available so folk wont require their own transport if they don't have it.
Nope ypu have just talked your self out of the transport job...far too many tree hugger ideas going on there... :Banned:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

I'm on the 'Trump' team.
First president in 16 years that doesn't crave wars all over the globe.
He'll pull us all back from the brink of WW3 with Russia.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Steve97 wrote:Its none of my business, and nothing to do with me , but that, isnt funny
and somewhat offencive

you obviously don't know me, i aint offensive.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Steve97 wrote:Its none of my business, and nothing to do with me , but that, isnt funny
and somewhat offencive

Don't put yourself down Paul, you're one of the most offensive looking things I've met! Xxxxx :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:
and somewhat offencive

Don't put yourself down Paul, you're one of the most offensive looking things I've met! Xxxxx :thumbup:

I knew turning you down that time would come back and get me. Sorry kev i can't go out with a man with a Quiff as big as his ego. :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I knew turning you down that time would come back and get me. Sorry kev i can't go out with a man with a Quiff as big as his ego. :lol:[/quote]
You're such a bitch! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

and somewhat offencive

so is your spelling :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

The Supermoon has a strange affect on folk. :roll: Hey Paul... did you fart in New Zealand :lol: And WTF is going on with Trumps eyes. Is he trying to make himself look like one of the lizards so the conspiracists have something to say.