London Terror Threat

General Biker Banter
Mav617

London Terror Threat

Post by Mav617 »

About time that anyone on a "watch list" was returned to where they came from. If they're from here, lock them up. Also, why should a convicted male rapist be given gender surgery on the NHS and sent to a women's prison? YCNMIU
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Kev L

Re: London Terror Threat

Post by Kev L »

Thoughts are with those who were injured and lost friends/relatives in this horrific incident. RIP those poor souls innocently going about their business until this f#cking scote decided to enforce his will upon them. I hope he rots in whatever purgatory awaits him, t0sser
Be careful out there.
Last edited by Kev L on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Watty

Post by Watty »

Sad times we live in :(
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

An attack on innocent people and completely random,the evil b8stard.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Horrific im sure for those involved...time to once and for all clean the place of these scumbags..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

fabiostar wrote:Horrific im sure for those involved...time to once and for all clean the place of these scumbags..
Too right Fab, but they won't.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sad times. Those innocent victims are in my prayers and the perpetrators should be brought to swift justice
AMcQ
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

What kills me is if these scumbags hate the West so much.... LEAVE! Just GTFO and move back to your zealot, medieval societies and leave us the hell alone!
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Just chimed in from Oz to pass on my thoughts to you guys.
We saw the same type of thing not long ago in Melbourne.

And in our situation, the Police had the guy held up in a house before he had even hurt anyone, then they all pulled away and let the prick just drive off (because he had a gun)... FFS!

Sad that the Police say they knew the suspect in this case too.
Makes you wonder
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

big condolences to all who have lost people..

I think the policeman who lost his life was let down . being expected to man the gate to the houses of parliament without even a sidearm?.

At least we haven't got to feed and house the git who caused all this grief for the next 40 or 50 years in prison..
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

lumpyv wrote:big condolences to all who have lost people..

I think the policeman who lost his life was let down . being expected to man the gate to the houses of parliament without even a sidearm?.

At least we haven't got to feed and house the git who caused all this grief for the next 40 or 50 years in prison..

I agree with that. The UK suffers from absolute complacency. Even after 7/7 people still think "it'll never happen to us."
An absolute disgrace. It's about time the government stopped the bullshit. Start arming the police and start clamping down on extremism. This is 2017. Public perception comes in second when people are prepared to kill innocent people in such a place as the houses of parliament. Police here are an easy target which means members of the public are an even easier target as no one can really protect them.
Tiny rant over.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

indeed..

im not actually for arming the police at all times, but a high profile situation situation like this calls for it I think..
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

lumpyv wrote:indeed..

im not actually for arming the police at all times, but a high profile situation situation like this calls for it I think..
Why not? What is so different about the UK? The fact there would be more guns does not necessarily mean more people will be killed by Police. Look at Northern Ireland. Despite the reputation the Police (since it changed in 2001) have rarely shot people.
Given my job I would like to be armed as I used to be. I know when some fella comes through the town centre with a machete I may be able to use my Taser. However the second one comes down the street waving an AK47 what am I expected to do? This will happen. It is only a matter of time.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

We have done this before a bit . I would not like all police to be armed in case we ended up like the US. I doubt we would, but i think something has gone a bit wrong over there. ?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I don't really know what's totally gone on as I have not watched the news and don't particularity want to know, only caught glimpses of something that's happened. But what I will say is that there are already loads of plod armed up to the eyeballs around that area. I got pulled by one questioned and searched when I had a video camera filming around there a few years back and that's the uniformed we see. I can assure you there are many uniformed officials armed and watching too. I would suggest that they are all for show (uniformed anyway) and are not switched on and alert to what's around them. This is plod and not an elite force with the right mindset for this type of work. Too busy worrying about someone with a camera than anything else or directing tourists. I'm trying not to watch the news too much these days as I find it depressing and boring. Lets not forget that the media live and bread all this stuff with a little influence from those in power with a political agenda in mind. Who knows maybe this whole situation is a plant from those in power and next week they will discuss how we should put the army on the streets like it was in Ulster or maybe the next discussion will be arming all plod. They will have the people on side for it now. Kind of a sacrifice a few to save many type attitude. It's turning into a race hate war because the likes of our attitudes caused by the media which then spreads the hatred and escalates things. We are talking about UK born and bread individuals now and lets not forget all the crap with brexit, media influenced again which has also built up hatred. Next we will be voting Trump (aka hitler) into power.

Should plod be armed..they already are. It's an old argument but should we arm them all. No in my opinion and the majority of plod themselves, especially the old timers don't want to be armed. Yet again that escalates things and does nothing to resolve matters. If they are all armed how long before they are abused like the anti terrorism stop and search. How long before we see an increase in plod has shot a street gang member or missed and hit an innocent member of the public. Police get guns their enemy get rocket launchers, the police get rocket launchers their enemy gets a cruise missile, the police get a cruise missile, their enemy gets a nuke. Where does it all end.

Oh sod it lets all including members of the public arm themselves like in the states so we can all protect ourselves when needs be. You can't rely on plod being there to do it at all times. Maybe a member of the public could have pulled a shooter out on the bridge and stopped things happening further along the line. Bring it on...the wild west. Ye ha horsie chicken sh1t George said kiss my ass. Crazy times we are living in and shockingly it's a media led world.
==============================Enter the Darkside