WSB

Any racing related stuff
iggy1966

WSB

Post by iggy1966 »

Don't forget guy's, the first round of WSB starts on sunday from valencia. Can't wait, winter is to long without a fix of good old bike racing.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

And again this year!!!!!
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hi iggy1996
What a start of 2004 season, was'nt it brilliant for Walker to get a podium finish in the 1st race he definitely deserved something to go his way for a change, I don't think Foggy could hardly believe it, a first for the Patronas team. Then in the 2nd race Haga wins excellent. I really do wish Toseland and Laconi every success this season but I hope we do not have the Fila Ducati's running away with it again, but they are going to have the edge being factory machine's which seems a little unfair to me, what do you think,
cheers Chris

ps Also looking foward to Moto GP and then we've got BSB as well !!!!!!!!
looks like some exciting racing ahead.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

I saw it live too, great stuff

Del.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Could'nt agree more Guy's,

Great to see the FPR at the sharp end and great rides from a few of the "also rans". Made a dull sunday afternoon alot better :D :D

Looks like were in for a good season of racing....

Ian