Help!! No indicators

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

VTRgirl wrote: As for the throw-over panniers . . . Just use an extendable tank bag and have a huge bag that ocky-straps (bungy cords) on to the pillion seat for long trips. :D
No doubt chock full of hairdryer, straigteners, make up, shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz serum
Or are all women not as bad as Mrs Ben? :lol:

Ben
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

But she does it all for you Ben! And you wouldn't have her any other way! :roll: :wink:

I do own a hair-dryer... Used to keep it by my bed before I bought an electric blanket. Great for warming up the sheets before you jump in... :lol: Now I have the lekky blanky, I wouldn't have a clue where the hair-dryer is!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Stormin Ben wrote:...WRT the 'yukky rusty thingys' they do clean up a treat using a soft scourer and plenty of wd40
But if you're going for the expense of a full system be sure to go for tapered headers.
These make a massive difference to the scavaging on a V-twin <wooshing sound of 'going over the head' from VTR-girl>

They give a big improvement in performance
<aahing sound of understanding from VTR-girl>
:lol:
Looks like I've just won a set of Microns on ebay. Now how do I go about getting the rest of the system so it'll all be pretty & silver (as in Ben's low-level pic above) & high set? I guess I could do the whole WD40 scrubbing thing, but would rather just buy pretty ones...

(**VTRgirl tilts her head to the side & twirls her hair, pretending to be blonde**)
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?