Penske racing shocks - gone bust? Updated, Still in Business.

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Penske racing shocks - gone bust?

Post by sirch345 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:57 am I bet you are glad that you got it back :thumbup:

I think customer communication is a lost art these days, I sent my shock to Nitron for a service & new spring, Still waiting for them to contact me with an update after 6 weeks! but at least I know its there as I called them to make sure it arrived
Not really good enough is it :thumbdown:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Penske racing shocks - gone bust?

Post by sirch345 »

PENSKE SHOCK SERVICE UPDATE 6th DEC 2021.
After reading here about Jamie and the issues regarding his Penske shock when he sent it away to be serviced at what is now "Protrust Solutions Ltd" (Inc. "Penske Racing Shocks UK") I will admit to being slightly apprehensive about sending my Penske Shock off to them.

However I can reassure you all the service is now back to normal.
I sent my Penske shock off to "Protrust Solutions Ltd" to have it fully serviced, and to have the bottom mounting point bearing replaced while it was there. I had the shock returned to me in under 2 weeks. I have to say I was very impressed with the service, everything went very smoothly, but do take note I purposely sent it away at this time of the year because this is their quieter time (Nov and Dec months). Other times of the year when they are busier I would expect turn around times will be longer, but obviously a phone call to them to check first would be advised

So if any of you want to get your Penske shock serviced, going by my experience I can most definitely recommend "Protrust Solutions Ltd".
Site: https://protrustsolutions.co.uk/

Tel No: 01543 756850

And before anyone asks, or even thinks it, I have no connection to "Protrust Solutions Ltd", or was I paid to say that, I just appreciate good service.

Chris.

PS. How things went when I re-fitted the newly serviced shock: viewtopic.php?p=495499#p495499