Top Gear

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Kev L

Top Gear

Post by Kev L »

Did anyone watch the new series opener on Sunday? Tribute to Eddie Kidd contained a section with Paddy driving Eddie and his carer in a convertible Bentley with a fly past of bikes. About 3/4 of the way through one biker goes by with the rider waving low on the left on a black Storm. Anyone on here? :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
8541Hawk

Re: Top Gear

Post by 8541Hawk »

Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done Mike in finding that video as I missed Top Gear last evening :D
A good job you posted that Kev in the first place :D

Chris.
northmanuk

Post by northmanuk »

the article on top gear was amazing it was good to see Eddie Kid it is hard for him to communicate but you can still see the man in his eyes
the guy from top gear was good too . it was a spectacular end to the article in the dark at end of show. :clap: :D Eddie i salute you
hey mister does pi--ing on the lemon tree make em grow better

no kid but it sure makes your ma mad (fastest indian) :crazy:
i always wanted to ride a v twin now i got one i still cant :D
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Kev L wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:26 pm Did anyone watch the new series opener on Sunday? Tribute to Eddie Kidd contained a section with Paddy driving Eddie and his carer in a convertible Bentley with a fly past of bikes. About 3/4 of the way through one biker goes by with the rider waving low on the left on a black Storm. Anyone on here? :thumbup:
I can't remember the chaps name but know he is on the Firestorm owners page on Facebook.. He said it was a great day but he had to sit on the video for a while as wasn't allowed to share it until after the episode aired.