The joys of fitting a new under tray

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
MacV2

Re: The joys of fitting a new under tray

Post by MacV2 »

JCR wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 am Sorry guys only Just seen the message about the workshop day, what’s that all about?

Jon
A gathering of Nuts in April.

The main idea is if an owner has a bike that needs work but is unsure or lacks space or tools, bring it along & have the guidence given to do the work.

There will be someone on hand to offer assistance & several others to stand around, tutting, sucking teeth, pointing out where your going wrong, getting in the way & taking the pish...!

viewtopic.php?p=471660#p471660

Was the last one before Covid shut the world down.

Really it's just an excuse for a get together & talk bollacks.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Also an opportunity to say lefty loosely, righty tighty and steal other people's rugby shirts to mop up spilt oil.

No, I can't let it go yet.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
JCR

Post by JCR »

Thanks buddy :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Depending where you are in Essex there’s normally a few groups who ride down to try to bring civilisation to the Isle of Grain! Hasn’t worked yet but we must persist! 😉
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
JCR

Post by JCR »

:lol: :lol: I live in Harwich in Essex but doubt I’ll be going far unless a miracle occurs as I’m struggling with chronic pancreatitis these days. Could you guys tell me how you reply to an individual as I noticed if there’s more than one person replied to your message in a post and when it says post reply at the bottom of the page your then just replying to everyone who’s left a message on your post rather than one person at a time if you know what I mean?

Thanks guys :thumbup:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

You can't pm until you have a certain number of posts.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

JCR wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:16 am :lol: :lol: I live in Harwich in Essex but doubt I’ll be going far unless a miracle occurs as I’m struggling with chronic pancreatitis these days. Could you guys tell me how you reply to an individual as I noticed if there’s more than one person replied to your message in a post and when it says post reply at the bottom of the page your then just replying to everyone who’s left a message on your post rather than one person at a time if you know what I mean?

You want to hit the quotation mark in the right corner to reply to a single post :thumbup:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

8541Hawk wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:44 pm
JCR wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:16 am :lol: :lol: I live in Harwich in Essex but doubt I’ll be going far unless a miracle occurs as I’m struggling with chronic pancreatitis these days. Could you guys tell me how you reply to an individual as I noticed if there’s more than one person replied to your message in a post and when it says post reply at the bottom of the page your then just replying to everyone who’s left a message on your post rather than one person at a time if you know what I mean?

You want to hit the quotation mark in the right corner to reply to a single post :thumbup:
Mike is spot on :thumbup:
Left click if you're using a computer, if not tap the attachment below to enlarge if you're still unsure:
Quotation button.jpg
Chris.
JCR

Post by JCR »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Mike is spot on :thumbup:
Left click if you're using a computer, if not tap the attachment below to enlarge if you're still unsure:
Quotation button.jpg

Chris.
Hi Chris sorry about the delayed reply, not been on here for a few days but I think I’ve got the hang of the message thing on here now thanks to you guys.

Jon
JCR

Post by JCR »

Thanks Mike, sorry for the delayed reply not been on here for a few days but hopefully I’ve got the hang of this message system on here now thanks!