Tarazon brake rotors

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
tony.mon

Re: Tarazon brake rotors

Post by tony.mon »

sirch345 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:54 pm
Nosepicker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 pm I've been searching this interweb thing trying to figure the bobbin mystery out, but as far as I can tell the OE discs are all the same.
Sorry for wasting your time guys :silent:
You haven't wasted our time.

What I am wondering is why some have more bobbins than others :eh:

Chris.
I wouldn't worry. My wife's sewing machine has more bobbins that that, but it can't out brake the bike.

Although, if you put an old cast iron Singer sewing machine in the road as I was riding by, the bike would stop fairly quickly, I would think.
Don't try this at home, kids...
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Tarazon brake rotors

Post by sirch345 »

tony.mon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:52 am
sirch345 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:54 pm
Nosepicker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 pm I've been searching this interweb thing trying to figure the bobbin mystery out, but as far as I can tell the OE discs are all the same.
Sorry for wasting your time guys :silent:
You haven't wasted our time.

What I am wondering is why some have more bobbins than others :eh:

Chris.
I wouldn't worry. My wife's sewing machine has more bobbins that that, but it can't out brake the bike.

Although, if you put an old cast iron Singer sewing machine in the road as I was riding by, the bike would stop fairly quickly, I would think.
Don't try this at home, kids...
:lol: :thumbup:

I was just curious as to why the different number of bobbins for the same size (diameter) brake disc :eh:

Chris.