For Sale '98 Firestorm

Moderator: VTRDark

yellabell

For Sale '98 Firestorm

Post by yellabell »

FOR SALE: '98 VTR1000 Firestorm. I've done a few modifications but the bike can be returned to standard as everything has been retained for that reason if you require. The bike has had all the necessary recommended upgrades including KRIEGER manual cam chain tensioners & upgraded regulator/rectifier. It needs absolutely nothing doing to it. Comes with 10 months MOT & will include private registration plate L90 VTR. (L being the symbol for angle as in 90°)

In current trim:

•Renthal flat bar conversion with heated grips & YZF bar end weights & 1" RAM ball mount fitted.
•Moto-CNC top yoke
•Adjustable span levers
•YSS rear shock only 180 miles since fitted. When fitted I serviced the shock linkage & installed new bearings.
•Oberon clutch slave cylinder
•CBR600F4i brake master cylinder inc. new rebuild kit
•Braided steel brake & clutch lines
•Blackbird clutch master cylinder inc. new rebuild kit
•Lithium battery fitted with optimate fly-lead.
•Pirelli's front & rear
•Carbon Can Company exhausts with removable baffles

I have a ton of spares to go with the bike:

•Left & Right hand fairings in black with red decals in virtually unmarked original condition.
•F.FABBRI screen.
•CBR600F4i front brake calipers (already modded on the miller by me to fit VTR fork lowers)
•Original new undertray
•Original indicators & a full set of new flush indicators
•Original clip-on handlebars
•Original rear shock
•Original brake & clutch levers inc reservoirs
•RENNTEC grab rail
•Exhaust baffles
•Flywheel ready to be lightened. I bought a used crank & wired the taper end off to turn my own lightened flywheel but never got round to it. Do it yourself as I'll include this item or get it done on the forum as a service exchange.

As stated, this bike can be returned to bog standard trim if required as I know the flat bar conversions aren't to everyone's taste. I like it though and it makes for comfortable riding without compromised handling. The nice upgrades make a bike difference to the ride quality. It's been serviced regularly by myself with quality oils & parts and it needs nothing. I can supply you with a highly recommended bike haulage number if you can't ride it or van it away with all the extra spares included in the sale. I'm in West Yorkshire & I want £1950 or very nearest offer for it. If you meet the price you get everything listed plus more I've probably forgotten about.

fabiostar

Re: For Sale '98 Firestorm

Post by fabiostar »

Very nice :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: For Sale '98 Firestorm

Post by sirch345 »

A lot of bike for the money :thumbup:

Chris.