General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: New addition to the cave

Post by fabiostar »

Duffy1964 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:37 pm
fabiostar wrote:
Duffy1964 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:38 pm
Agreed with the pipes, looking now. Image
It’s engine and frame suggest it’s a C model, but it was restored with D graphics, clock dash, seat, tail and rear light. Also has later E forks and wheels. So not original, but has most of the good upgrades. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the rivet counters would have a melt down lol.. its bloody lovely looking :thumbup: :thumbup:
Cheers, I brought it to ride it. It was half the price of some of the show room Queen I have seen, and they were only mainly cosmetic changes bhp was about the same from what I have read. Image

i actually hate show pony bikes, they are lovely on the outside but give me a bike thats ridden any day :thumbup: . if its a C or D i take it it runs points ignition?
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Yeah it’s running on points and starting 1st kick. Strangely it has a balance pipe on carb intake which was on the E & F models.

Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Duffy1964 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:32 pm Yeah it’s running on points and starting 1st kick. Strangely it has a balance pipe on carb intake which was on the E & F models.

the actual engines never really had major changes in them, health to ride ya lucky toad :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: