Cease and desist order: Mary Lee vs Santa Claus

General Biker Banter
tony.mon

Cease and desist order: Mary Lee vs Santa Claus

Post by tony.mon »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I write with regard to your repeated and seasonal maltreatment of my client, Mary Lee.

It has come to our notice that, once again, libellous and scurrilous rumours are being promulgated by popular singing groups, and we note that, this year, the rumours are being repeated on televisual advertisements.

This causes great distress to our client, who has instructed us to issue a formal Cease and Desist notice on her behalf.

Should you fail to desist from your activities we will have no resort but to apply to the High Court for an order to enforce our request, and will, of course seek consequential damages to Miss Lee's reputation and full recompense for the costs incurred in prosecuting the action.

To be clear, Miss Lee takes objection to your appellation that she is a "Ding Dong". This term is clearly, mistakenly and evidently pejorative, and she is grossly insulted by the insinuation that she exhibits traits and behaviours associated with her Mental Health.
I do not need to draw your attention to the protected characteristics defined by the Equalities Act 2010, upon which we will depend on our action. A person should not be discriminated against for reasons of any disability- Mental Health is an accepted part of the definition of disability.

Moreover, although Miss Lee's widely-reported drug use is a matter of public record, it is injurious to refer to her being on "high" at such frequent opportunities. Miss Lee has (at her own volition) successfully undertaken a course of rehabilitation at a leading clinic and has not used recreational drugs for over three months.

We, and our client, take a dim view of the seasonal repetition of these unfounded allegations, and will commence legal action without further notice if they are repeated at any time in the future.

Yours faithfully,
Sioux, Prophet and Retyre, Solicitors at Law.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Re: Cease and desist order: Mary Lee vs Santa Claus

Post by MacV2 »

Now there's a whole litigation issue here.

Your fraudulent misuse of a company name...

Yours in good faith.

Sue,Grabit & Run Solicitors at Law.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:12 am Now there's a whole litigation issue here.

Your fraudulent misuse of a company name...

Yours in good faith.

Sue,Grabit & Run Solicitors at Law.
I thought your team were all on permanent retainers to Private Eye?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.