ROBBERY (broad daylight)

General Biker Banter
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

sirch345 wrote:My pleasure VTRgirl. Enjoy it while you can :D
I just can't get my head around your fluctuating prices, suppose its all to do with what you're use to :!:

Chris.
Believe me, we don't like it.The fuel companies give us some bullshit about how they give discounts to the stations and it's their fault biut we know it's because people go for a drive on the weekend and buy more fuel. Just another way of ripping us off!!
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

essexbloke wrote:S'funny that, my wifes been on at me for the last 12 months about looking into exactly that....
sirch345 wrote:Its quite difficult to get in there now unless you have a sponser I believe :!:
True. We have to be a bit picky in order to keep it great... But I'd sponsor anyone with a storm :wink: .
I'm also a Justice of the Peace (I can actually request to be referred to as Commissioner if I'm feeling snooty... :roll: ), so that might help...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote: We have to be a bit picky in order to keep it great... But I'd sponsor anyone with a storm :wink: .
I'm also a Justice of the Peace (I can actually request to be referred to as Commissioner if I'm feeling snooty... :roll: ), so that might help...
Hey VTRgirl you kept that one quiet :!: obviously a very talented woman :!:
Very impressive :!: :!: :!:

Chris.