WSB

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

WSB

Post by sirch345 »

Anyone see the two races on TV today, absolutely brilliant, Brands Hatch what a track. Obviously Corser was going to do well which he did, but didn't Haga do well :!: second in race one and first in race two and what about Chris Walker on the fairly new Kawasaki beating the two Ducati's of Laconi and reining champ Toseland, I bet the two Ducati boy's were gutted :!:

Chris.
Girlie_Biker

Post by Girlie_Biker »

Not on telly no, I was there, fantastic racing, real edge of the seat stuff. Haga was amazing and the Stalker was brilliant!

Nice to see Gary Rothwell back in action performing in between races, along with stunt planes, the Red Devil Parachute lads - all in a great days entertainment - and sunny to boot!
ZZ-RAWR!
VTR1000 Firestorm "the Animal"
ZZR600E "the Baby"
GPZ500s "the Brat"
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Bugger ! Missed it ! :cry:
Rothwell back on the scene ? Hell of a stunter ! Saw him at Cadwell 6 years ago and he wowed the crowds ! :P :P
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

yellafella wrote:Bugger ! Missed it ! :cry:
Rothwell back on the scene ? Hell of a stunter !
Back in the 90's maybe!!

Fair play to the guy for taking stunting to the masses, I remember him at my first ever track day (PB frenzy -cadwell)
However, I also remember seeing AC Farias a year later and the two were not even in the same ball-park!

Ben
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

It was a PB Frenzy event i saw him at too ! Thinking about it, must have been more than 6 years ! More like 10 ! :oops:
The year they burnt down the beer tent cos they'd run out of beer ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Stopped doing it shortly after that, can't think why ? :lol:
What a hoot !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

i was there two, bloody brilliant!

walker on the 2nd race, omg!!!!!

whoever was 23, being almost lapped on the first, ohhhhh dear, wouldnt give up the day job tho!

Im cursing myself for not taking my zoom slr!

i agree with ben, rothwell isnt great but the stuff he was doing was still really good and the crowd loved it! remmber, people are there to see races and not stunts!

personally i thought the pitts speacil was GREAT as well but i love planes!

saw a few other storms too:-) and this poo guy crashed on the grass right in front of us, bless him, his bike was fine, he wasnt mind, a severe case of embarassment decking it in front of thousands of bikers, lol!

Toby
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done to all of you who went, sounds like it was an electric atmosphere :!: What a difference the weather makes, if only it been sunny for Donnington :!: Looking forward to Assen :!:

Chris.