motorcycle direct insurers

Best deals in town
Gavin

motorcycle direct insurers

Post by Gavin »

Mate of mine had his Aprillia Falco nicked out of his garage about 6 weeks ago, His policy was a for new bike if it was less than 6 months old, unfortuneatly it was 7 months old, however they paid £1000 over book so all in all it has cost him his £200 excess and a new bile was delivered last week, He had an interview on the phone and they waited for the police report before deciding to settle.

I think they will be on my list at renewal time. His house insurance which coverd his gear has also paid up, but with a cheque to the local dealer.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It make a nice change to hear about the consumer (in this case your mate) coming out on top, an excellent service from "Motorcycle Direct Insurers" well done :!: :!:

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: motorcycle direct insurers

Post by cupasoop »

Gavin wrote:excess and a new bile was delivered last week
I had my NC30 covered by them and always found their quotes to be very reasonable. I put my mate with his fireblade on to them and they came up with a very low quote for him as well. Never had to claim from them so cant comment on the service from that point.

Gavin, I'd be upset if my bike got nicked and all I got was a load of bile back in it's place. :wink:
Rich.

Gavin

Post by Gavin »

I don't think keyboards are designed for stubby fingers, any way L is next to K so close enough for a blind man