New radiators

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
OldBob

Post by OldBob »

The Benelli is a gorgeous bike. Always wanted one, could never afford one.

Stormin Ben - I have to check out the Britten, but yes, the Rad location is a great idea, and it may require some ducting to provide a consistent airflow.

Now, what do we do with all the ancillary bits under the seat unit.
Replace Toolkit with AA Card :lol:
The man with the cam (http://www.d70portfolio.com)
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

OldBob wrote: Now, what do we do with all the ancillary bits under the seat unit.
Replace Toolkit with AA Card :lol:
Replace battery, reg/rec etc with dynamo (like you used to have on your bicycle that rubbed against the tyre to poer your lights!! :lol: )

Ben
andrewlondon

Post by andrewlondon »

Right after some thinking and talking to various people i've decided against a single firestorm rad under the seat and decided to try my hand at one single rad up front like stormcrashers bike and the remaining firestorm rad under the seat with the fan fitted. Obviously the rear cowling will need some vents cut into it for air but do you reckon i will have any cooling problems with this setup?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

P.S Did anyone see Kiyonari at the British Superbikes yesterday? What a race! :D
shaun1978

Post by shaun1978 »

if any of you fellas are thinking of selling yer rads im interested , in the left hand one especially but looking for a right too