OH THIS BLOODY WEATHER

General Biker Banter
orangestorm

OH THIS BLOODY WEATHER

Post by orangestorm »

Brought my bike to work MOT'd it minted it up fueled it ready five pm n it's just started pi----g down big time wot a bummer....maybe time to emigrate somewhere warm n dry!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
xenophon

Post by xenophon »

So, if it's coming south, I might get home in the dry. I have to say it's been a great week for riding to work. So far.
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Lets look on the bright side could leave the bike at work go to the pub get wasted n get a taxi ome!!! CHEERS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

great PMA there orange...

gorgeous here, just been out on the push iron (trying to be less horrendously unfit :cry: )

might even go play some basketball later.

TV's been saying how thundery it's gonna be over the weekend, not good for Scotland... :(
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Hi Kitch, latest update rain stopped ages ago...change of plan out for a spin for an hour or two then back to original idea...Hell it is Friday!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kevstorm

Post by kevstorm »

was going to get the storm out this weekend but looks like its going to p**s down all weekend ,what a bummer :(
gcs

Re: OH THIS BLOODY WEATHER

Post by gcs »

orangestorm wrote:Brought my bike to work MOT'd it minted it up fueled it ready five pm n it's just started pi----g down big time wot a bummer....maybe time to emigrate somewhere warm n dry!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Aussie maybe the go...... cold and wet here at the moment.....How far ya wanna go :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna emigrate
north :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Brilliant weather down here yesterday (Fri) and Thursday, (made a nice change from the usual) managed to get out on the bike yesterday. Today though is not looking so good so far :!:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Dunno what you're all complaining about. Weather's beautiful. Can't remember the last time it rained...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

VTRgirl wrote:Dunno what you're all complaining about. Weather's beautiful. Can't remember the last time it rained...

*coff* WEEKEND WARRIORS *coff*
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

VTRgirl wrote:Dunno what you're all complaining about. Weather's beautiful. Can't remember the last time it rained...
Why not come sample our biker friendly climate,rain,wind and yet more rain generally at weekend....still only 3days till Le Mans trip :lol: :lol: :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

gcs wrote:
orangestorm wrote:Brought my bike to work MOT'd it minted it up fueled it ready five pm n it's just started pi----g down big time wot a bummer....maybe time to emigrate somewhere warm n dry!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Aussie maybe the go...... cold and wet here at the moment.....How far ya wanna go :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna emigrate
And i wanna emigrate South !!! Think we should do a swap ? :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Turned out to be brilliant down here again :!: :lol: :lol:
gcs

Post by gcs »

yellafella wrote:
gcs wrote:
And i wanna emigrate South !!! Think we should do a swap ? :D
Rain for more rain not much of a swap is it. ( now if we could biff the aussies out, fix the roads, get rid of the pollies, Australia may be an option,( no offence to the firestorm aussies, you would be welcome to stay) you ring em up and tell em were taking over, see you there tuesday OK) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Now that sounds lke a great plan !!! :lol: :lol:
Been onto the NZ Immigration website and apparently i'm a shoe in for a job over there ! 8O
Just have to sort out a job for the missus and we're in !!!!! :D :D :D

Real quiet on here without the usual suspects !!! :lol: Wonder when they'll get back ?