England flags on cars..

General Biker Banter
freshfunkmeister

England flags on cars..

Post by freshfunkmeister »

I don't have one on my car. I saw one that had four flags and an aerial flag thing too last week. anyway. How many of you have put one on your car ? be honest,........ :oops:
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

none.....not got a car :D ...but me Dads got 2 on his car
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Me neither......did see some one tonight with at least 8(!!!) on there car, juggler :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

i'm dying to go past a car and swipe one off the windows..but its been too wet for anyone to have the car windows open...i lie in wait...i will attack lol
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I dont have any :roll:
Rich.

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

cupasoop wrote:I dont have any :roll:
Why :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I drive too fast, they blew off :wink:
Rich.

thumper

Post by thumper »

is that what they are :? english flags , here i thought they were first aiders 8)

there was me thinking i was safe where ever i fell off :roll:
just because your breathing doesn't mean your alive
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

nope, have one of these tho'

:wink: [/img]
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Hmm the only ones ive seen on cars so far have been,Paraguay ,Trinidad & Tobago , and oh yea Sweden ....must be a lot of Foreign tourists about :roll:
doggit

Post by doggit »

i recieved the following, the government has taken the unusal step of admitting that the amount of escaped mental patients is at an all time high, so they have taken the drastic step of identifying the people, but instead of a register for them to sign they have issued these people with a white square with a red cross to be displayed at all times, so the public can see who they are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

A survey has recently been done because women have been complaining that the actual length of men's manhoods are believed to be getting shorter :!:

After the survey had been carried out it was decided that any man with three and a half inches or less has to attach a white background with a red cross flag to his car :!: :lol:

I'll run and take cover :!:

PS. I had a feeling something was said about these flags in the joke section before :!: but I couldn't find it, so apologies if I have repeated it :!:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

sirch345 wrote:A survey has recently been done because women have been complaining that the actual length of men's manhoods are believed to be getting shorter :!:

After the survey had been carried out it was decided that any man with three and a half inches or less has to attach a white background with a red cross flag to his car :!: :lol:

I'll run and take cover :!:

PS. I had a feeling something was said about these flags in the joke section before :!: but I couldn't find it, so apologies if I have repeated it :!:

Chris.
i got a flag on my car chris...but i aint bending mine in half for no one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
gcs

Post by gcs »

errrrrr NO!!!..... 8O 8O 8O 8O
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
sirch345 wrote:

Chris.
I posted up a DVLA one a while back Chris.... so it's not quite the same! :wink:
I thought it may have been you Kaz, but I still couldn't find it :!: :D