Let this Welsh imbecile know what you think

General Biker Banter
Max

Post by Max »

On Brunstrom and his bitch, you are all wasting your time sending him emails as his arrogance is such he has convinced himself he's right and all others must be wrong. He really is a waste of a skin. I feel a little sorry for the coppers out there who have him as their spokesperson, because it will be assumed that what he says is the official police view (hopefully incorrectly).
Max

Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

craigybaby wrote:omg ben

you must be really brave, despite being a relative newbie, even I am aware of the fierce reputation of the yellow storm rider from up north
8) 8) Time to don my Salman Rushdie disguise then!! :lol:
I've got an inferiority complex
But its not a very good one!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Last year, one of our happy band was T boned by a dozy twonk on a junction coming back from Aberystwyth. Clearly the car drivers fault, 45 mph accident, car driver admitted responsibilty and all sorted out. The point of this story is that the two policemen who attended were polite, courteous, never assumed it was the biker's fault etc. They even told us where to go for some good roads and not to worry about the police presence too much as, being a Bank Holiday, there weren't many of them about! They told us to have fun and find some of their great roads.

They have to work for idiots like Brunstrom - I feel sorry for them.
Max

Post by Max »

Stratman wrote:Last year, one of our happy band was T boned by a dozy twonk on a junction coming back from Aberystwyth. Clearly the car drivers fault, 45 mph accident, car driver admitted responsibilty and all sorted out. The point of this story is that the two policemen who attended were polite, courteous, never assumed it was the biker's fault etc. They even told us where to go for some good roads and not to worry about the police presence too much as, being a Bank Holiday, there weren't many of them about! They told us to have fun and find some of their great roads.

They have to work for idiots like Brunstrom - I feel sorry for them.
Chances are if it was Aber way that would be Dyfed-Powys Police, Brunstrom's little gang are a bit more northerer than that.
Max