GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED !!!

General Biker Banter
dookie

Post by dookie »

Wounded for you m8 , mine fell of its sidestand a few weeks ago so i feel your pain :evil:
There was a time i used to care
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Feel for you mate...........still could be worse had a mate years ago who was an idustrial chemist and a dedicated biker...............seems he was painting a bit of his bike with a spray can and thought that if the can was warm the paint would flow better, anyway he put it in a pan of water on the gas cooker and well as you can imagine it blew up in his face.
I was working in A/E that day when he came in...............laugh I almost wet myself.............eyebrows gone and most of his hair too, oh and his face was purple for weeks. :lol:
it may be clever, but its not big.
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

lol@that rattle can story, although to be fair they do work 1000000 times better when warm (just not hot, lol)

Hes on the right track tho, pop down to halfords and grab:

1) Spray paint colour matched. The guy behind the desk will tell you halfords dont do paints, this isnt true, tell him to scroll down to where it says "motorcille" or something (the spanish for motorbike) and then all the colour codes are in that menu.
2)buy some clear laquar (preferably not from halfords as its shite)
3) wet and dry 1200
4) body filler!

:-)
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I feel for you to Stormer :!: :!: :!: I know only too well what it feels like :!: