What Cars do you drive

General Biker Banter
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Spotted that site a while back, hmmmm very tempting :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

5.7 V8 Monaro, 350hp but in April 2007 with be circa 500 to 600hp pending which way it goes, turbo, centrifugal (intercooler) blower and twin screw intercooler. eha and have a silverwing scooter (runs and hides in the corner). And a ktm lc4 project, forsale too, loads of stuff, anyone interested.
alan

lc4 project

Post by alan »

Del you say your LC4 is a project in what way?
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Have all the bitsto build something different, P reg chassis with logbook (sorn at mo), lc4 640 duke 2 engine with about 3k on it, lc4 400 engine with 0k on it, not proved as the 640 is. All wiring, frame needs the fuel tank lugs relocating but have had new lugs made to made the job easy, rear master cylinder mounting lug needs moving about one inch, duke 2 bodywork, 2 x tanks, duke 2 subframe, duke yokes/clocks/headlamp, duke 2 shock and lc400 shock, 400 and 640 linkages, 2 x duke 2 swingarms, rebuilt 50mm wp extreme conventional forks, new sleeves to suit yokes, new ktm 320 wavey disc, new p4 brembo caliper and bracket, duke master cylinder, new protaper black bars, front wheels needspacers, rear disc, caliper and master cylinder, 17"x 3" pair of used talon excel rims and tyres (for off road), new gold talon excel sm wheels, pumper carb, new K&N eu sm race intake, new akrapovic titanium full system ( bodywork and mounting done), new speedo cable, hydraulic clutch, seat, back led light, a big box on new bits, bolts gaskets, etc. offers as just don't have time anymore, don't even service my scooter myself. del (there is more but can't remember), duke 2 with offroad travel if required.
alan

LC4

Post by alan »

Sounds as though it would be an awseome bike built i wouldnt know where to begin with an offer i was just curious as to what the project was i would deffo buy if my vtr had not pushed me to my limits ahh well i can dream the LC4's a stonking motor aswell i like KTM's anyway, my son had a KTM 250 2 stroke crosser a couple years back scared the sh1t out of me very fast bike.
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

KAZ Check out the web site for Revo Tech...I work for Seat for my sins and they do some mighty good tweaks for VW/Audi motors you should get 220bhp+ no problems :!: :!:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Am I the only TRUE Stormer on this site? :o

The only one who remains loyal to their VTR?

Shame on you all!

(I can't afford a car as well...)
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Excuses excuses... You're all pathetic. :P
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?