so so sorted

General Biker Banter
Zer0Zer0

so so sorted

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Got the cottage we went to view today on the persie estate other side of blairgowrie...smack in the middle of woodland with its own lake....yep thats right its own lake the place is massive..and is a bargain rent.. solitude sweet solitude..there are wildcats in the area as well as deer and all the other legally shootable edible stuff oh did i mention it has a private lake...tomorrow Mrs Tinbits and I are going to look at 4X4s. cos were gonna need one..my insurance protection on my loan came through today..but we cant draw on it for five working days..but no harm in having a dekko eh! our deepest thanks to all who gave us phone numbers and suggestions.and if any of you can find us at Hogmanay you will be more than welcome to visit with the obligatory lump o coal and black bun there will be plenty o drams to be swallyd we plan to flit between now and Jan 1st cos we dont have any kids. so its not really that important a time of year for us [apart from the move that is]
we can see the snow on glenshee from the kitchen window. and even now its fkin baltic up there..so if you do plan to visit be warned you may be there till spring.building bookshelves fitting the woodburning range..moving furniture, mounting radiators[dont forget your asbestos condoms] so itll probably be best to wait till spring to visit .no in fact you can all go dig a hole its mine all mine i tells you mine Mooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh tresspassers will be shot buggered and eaten but not necessarily in that order.......... .
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

That's so cool man. Stoked for you ya lucky bugger...

How does the trespassing policy apply to freeloading bionic goth dogs?
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

thatll' depend on how well you can deal with the grey timber wolves that are being reintroduced to the area!!!! not to mention the scottish wildcats.. worse than a clan o picts painted in woad high on fly agaric and the ousgae :wink:
Last edited by Zer0Zer0 on Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

What a result Marty :!: :D Excellent news :!:

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Good stuff Marty, I'll be along with my fishing rod soon.

Is this it?

Rich.

Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

thats the one fkin sherlock..... :lol: :lol:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:thatll' depend on how well you can deal with the grey timber wolves that are being reintroduced to the area!!!! not to mention the scottish wildcats.. worse than a clan o picts painted in woad high on fly agaric and the ousgae :wink:
Thats cool, I have 2 adopted European wolves.

I'm sure after some butt sniffing, we'd all get along fine, which is generally a much better way to meet new people than smalltalk about the weather.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
kevg

Post by kevg »

Well done mate, i'm for renting up aberdeen way, after the new year, but megga expensive, i'm looking at a farm steading and think i'll go for it for 6 months to get my butt up there finally. but £900 a month is a bit hard to accept, but hey it might be the only chance i get to live in a 300k house, lol.
cheerz

kev
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Kitch m8 as long as you wash it first.. 8O 8O

fkin ell kev thats a bit of a wad to pay rent per month but i suppose if you aspire to a statley home m'lud and you can afford it go for it,,BTW id like one of those new firestorm 1200s thats rumoured for 07 please :wink:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

kevg wrote:Well done mate, i'm for renting up aberdeen way, after the new year, but megga expensive
Kev, aberdeen is a yoonie town. Get yourself along to RGU and look at the notice boards.

Wish I was paying 900 a month for my place :roll:
Rich.

dunk4230

Post by dunk4230 »

ill give you a call marty and i`ll come visit and get a shot of the storm :D
Ill Sleep When I Die
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

went and bought a landrover freelander today a real minter not a spot of corrosion on it...56.000 mls £6000 and wer'e gonna need it there is snow on them thar hills already! :D :D :D
oh thumper m8 the techie at J wier wants to know how the hell you forced the bananna shaped front axel back into the hole??? the discs are fine BTW
look m8 it's the 21st century and lump hammers are hardly used anymore to force sh1t into place you trogladite .. 8O still owe you a big thanks though m8 though how the hell igot to the garage safely ill never know buckled disc my ass...... :wink:
RAINMAKER

Re: so so sorted

Post by RAINMAKER »

Zer0Zer0 wrote: tresspassers will be shot buggered and eaten but not necessarily in that order.......... .

prefer to be shot first please
it may be clever, but its not big.
thumper

Post by thumper »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:went and bought a landrover freelander today a real minter not a spot of corrosion on it...56.000 mls £6000 and wer'e gonna need it there is snow on them thar hills already! :D :D :D
oh thumper m8 the techie at J wier wants to know how the hell you forced the bananna shaped front axel back into the hole??? the discs are fine BTW
look m8 it's the 21st century and lump hammers are hardly used anymore to force sh1t into place you trogladite .. 8O still owe you a big thanks though m8 though how the hell igot to the garage safely ill never know buckled disc my ass...... :wink:
never forced wombles all in ya cheek bas. pressision engineer i am

good luck wi yer new house bit to far for me to come work on your bike ,phew
just because your breathing doesn't mean your alive
kevg

Post by kevg »

'soop, yup it is a uni toon, but when i've seen adverts for student flats for £600 a month, i've not much hope of finding a 2/3 bedroom house for much cheapness.

although the idea of hanging about round the notice board in the uni sounds appealing, as does trying to find some nice young fit women to share my rent with... :roll: :twisted:

Zero, can you PM me your new address, and i'll do the same back, might be able to drop down for a visit once i get settled in, and you're welcome to come up for a visit as well, if i can afford to stay in this place for more than 6 months we can have a storm meet at my house, big patio and garden for mega party, scare the neighbours, lol.
cheerz

kev