polishing

General Biker Banter
iggy1966

polishing

Post by iggy1966 »

Any one know of any decent polishing companies??? I need the engine cases doing on the triumph this winter and struggling to find anywhere to get them done. preferably Hull/Leeds etc would be good.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
alan

polishing

Post by alan »

Iggy theres a chopper builder here in Leeds you have probably seen him or heard if you watched Bennetts Biker Build Off on men and motors he is supposed to be sh1t hot i will try and get his number for you.His name is Tooting or something like that :lol: I do know a few others one i have used he's cheap but he couldnt get a mirror finish on my swingarm.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Thanks Alan,

Let me know the number when you can
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: polishing

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote:Iggy theres a chopper builder here in Leeds you have probably seen him or heard if you watched Bennetts Biker Build Off on men and motors he is supposed to be sh1t hot i will try and get his number for you.His name is Tooting or something like that :lol: I do know a few others one i have used he's cheap but he couldnt get a mirror finish on my swingarm.
Tooty :wink:
Max

Post by Max »

iggy1966 wrote:Thanks Alan,

Let me know the number when you can
I'm pretty sure its this lot

http://www.thundercity.co.uk/index.asp
Max

alan

Post by alan »

If you email Steve@roadhouseleeds.fsnet.co.uk its his mate who is the polisher if you watched the show its the big guy who played the guitar/banjo/mouthorgan one of them anyway the poet :lol:

ps i emailed him yesterday but no reply yet