YouTube of my cans.

General Biker Banter
Kitch

YouTube of my cans.

Post by Kitch »

I said I'd do one eventually, and here it is.

Yeah, I know the bike needs a wash (which it's getting later on) and that the fuelling obviously needs work judging from the carbon on the baffles. It's going for a dyno set up tomorrow.

The small dings in the can don't bother me, they were second hand and less than half price of new ones, so can't grumble.

Only filmed on a basic digital camera, so quality's not ace, but anyway, here ya go...

Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

aye!

just a shame I work at 6am or I'd leave the baffles out :(

dyno's booked for 2pm tomorrow, so I'll give you some power figures and stuff then too.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Naughty boy Kitch lol......need to take out those baffles and come outwith me and him unbaffled too lol :lol: :twisted:
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Kitch, sounds great. Got them on my SP. Ususally run them with the top baffle in and the bottom "block off" piece out. Draws too much attention if you leave both out.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Thats how I'm running mine Jag. It's just too loud with no baffles which pisses off the neighbours when I go to/come home from work at 6 am 4 days a week, which means they just silently cheer when they see somebody stealing it.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Timbo wrote:Looks great Kitch, well worth the moular.

Listening to your Storm has made me think mine has a problem. The engone on yours sounds a lot quieter and more "whirry" than mine, sort of tighter. Wondering if the CCTs need doing on mine.

Anyone know how i tell for definite?
Until you hear them side by side, very difficult to tell if mine really does sound any different to yours.

As for CCT's they make a sound like hitting a baby seal with a bag of spanners, so you'll know when its them.

Mine's also just had a major service and only has 16k miles on it.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kitch,
I'll have to take your word for it, that it's you, as you look so different :lol:

The can's are sounding great :!: 8)

I like the way you cover your grinning face as you're looking back towards the camera as you are revving it, and of course the thumbs up at the end :!: :lol:

Cheers,

Chris.
Bondy

Post by Bondy »

Sounds sweet. Can't wait to get mine fitted now :D :D :D
To stupid to live to young to die.
phild

You Tube Cans

Post by phild »

Like the sound of them there cans,would be great to get the Lancs contingent together and all rev the nuts off and see who has the loudest.All being well I am up for a meet on Sunday, PM sometime,Rivington or Devils Bridge.Timbo I could meet you at the Top of The hill,you can compare engine whirring noises!
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

This Sunday i'll be up at Rivvy later on...got observer trainig in the mornin..but i'm deffo up for a lancs meet
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

check here: http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

also, phild, do you have a yellow storm? cos that would be soooo cool. Timbo has a black one, mine's silver, sparra's is red, ritch's is blue, orangestorm's is well... orange.

I'm sure some of the Yorks people get over to Rivvy / DB occasionally and there's a few guys in Leeds area too. I'm almost thinking about organising a proper ride out / meet up day. STORMFEST 07 - the post Matlock chill out!
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

We gotta have a piccy of all the colours of Storms..its just gotta be done peeps!!!!! :D
bone

Post by bone »

has anyone heard a storm with remus cans?
always ridden 4's, never again!!
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

bone

Post by bone »

ha ha. thought as much got a pair of remus titanium oval pipes on mine, this thing is wild, will post vid tomorrow.
always ridden 4's, never again!!