sherburn

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
alan

sherburn

Post by alan »

Was it you at sherburn tonight 2 red ones and yella one???? me and bob was there.

Also was you the tw@ who did the standup wheelie and flipped it about 60 into an on coming bmw rider,what a knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont think so couldnt be anyone on here.

crawling with coppers tonight i had to make several diversions to get there because they was pulling everybody, i was about to turn right just off the A1 onto the main road that takes you to the cafe t5 pulled someone for small plate i quickly made my getaway :lol: :lol:
alan

Post by alan »

Hi Mike
yeah they was everywhere, cafe put out a warning at the end of the night cos coppers had setup mobile camera units all over,as i said they was pulling everyone on there way in and out.

A guy i know has a TLR only just got it he got done for plate last night, came back to cafe his mate had a go on it up the road, they pulled it again and did his mate 8O 8O WTF fiddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was very ontop lastnight probably the worst i have seen it in a long time.

ps i'll see you next week if you go,but i'm there this sunday anyway.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: sherburn

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote: Also was you the tw@ who did the standup wheelie and flipped it about 60 into an on coming bmw rider,what a knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont think so couldnt be anyone on here.

crawling with coppers
It's hardly any wonder the place was crawling with coppers when you have fecking idiot's like that around :!:

I hope the poor innocent BMW rider was not seriously hurt :!:
alan

Post by alan »

Chris they was already there before this idiot did this,its just a shame they wasnt there at the time,to nick the wombles instead off us with small plates.

Apparently his bike (wheelie knob) and his mates who was with him they was all on sheds with home made crash and wheelie bars they didnt even look legal.

When the BMW rider came into the carpark the wheelie knob came over to him gave him name and number didnt take his helmet off nor did his mates then buggered off, i suspect it was a dodgy name and number and the BMW rider has been stung big time (b8stard!!!!!!!!!!!)
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote:Chris they was already there before this idiot did this,its just a shame they wasnt there at the time,to nick the wombles instead off us with small plates.

Apparently his bike (wheelie knob) and his mates who was with him they was all on sheds with home made crash and wheelie bars they didnt even look legal.

When the BMW rider came into the carpark the wheelie knob came over to him gave him name and number didnt take his helmet off nor did his mates then buggered off, i suspect it was a dodgy name and number and the BMW rider has been stung big time (b8stard!!!!!!!!!!!)
Perhaps Alan there had been trouble with the wheelie kid and his mates before (like last week) and that was why so many cops were there, a pity they didn't see that incident though I agree :!:

What is it normally, small number plates, dark visors and noisy can's :!:

I hope the BMW rider was not ripped off :!: