tos*ers kicked my bike over................

General Biker Banter
VeetyR

tos*ers kicked my bike over................

Post by VeetyR »

woke up last night around 2:30am...couldnt sleep so got a cig n a drink..........layin back in bed i hear "raar rarr rarr" some drunk punks shouting in the street........i then hear "cccrraaashh" and "wowowowowow"...my alarm goin off.......

Jumped outa bed lent out the window and shouted "ooiii".....yanked me trousers on and run downstairs......fu*kers were no where to be seen and my bike was on the deck......

doesnt look like too much damage but still peeved coz my bike was mint and it aint now :cry:

forks have twisted in the yokes, mirror cracked, scuffed engine case.

Grrrrrr mofo's , if i had caught them they would have been introduced to my pal "wheel brace".....cant believe the mentality of some people man. Funkin wan kers. :twisted:
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

and what did we learn here people?

always sleep fully clothed with a bowie knife under ones pillow for such occurances
shaun1978

Post by shaun1978 »

a$$holes i dunno what this place is coming to ffs.
I'd be too worried to leave mine roadside , you never know what the freakin kids (wasters) round here might do.
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

KarlosVTR wrote:and what did we learn here people?

always sleep fully clothed with a bowie knife under ones pillow for such occurances
iam sorry to hear about the binge drinking usless piss headed students or scum that think that mindless criminal damage is cool i hope you bike gets well soon

couldnt you find a place to keep you bike on your property ? i have mine nearly on the front steps on the edge of the drive cos other peeps have a car here i would put it on the front path if i had to
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm sorry too hear about your incident involving damage to your bike :!:

I'm afraid the problem is there's just no deterrent, what happens to these idiot's even when they are caught :?:
Answer:-
Very little :!: :!: :!: and don't they just know it :!:

OK Rant over now! Only my opinion of course :!:

Chris.
Simon 2

Post by Simon 2 »

sorry to hear about the scumbags that we're breeding at the moment. Worst of all, they probably woke up this morning and didn't remember a damn thing about it.

Absolute first class, 19 carat. wan*ers.