Probably seen this.

General Biker Banter
Sharpe1

Probably seen this.

Post by Sharpe1 »

Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Nope, can't say I had... obviously I have now.

Very good and makes the point well! :)

Especially w@nkers (and female ones) who still sit with their freakin' mobile phones to their ears while they not only drive, but 'negotiate'? junctions and roundabouts like muppets! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I see loads of them every lunchtime while wandering round town, felt like taking a digital camera with me, snapping the idiots and sending the photies to the boys in blue, but I doubt they'd do owt with them... 'not admissable as evidence'

Go visit them and check their phone records to prove it was them and that they were on the phone or even texting!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll get me coat shall I

Graeme
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

No need for the coat, Graeme. I think we're all with you on this one.

I had a guy cut me off a while ago & pull up at a set of lights. I gave his car a gentle nudge (shall we say) with my boot & hurled a few pleasantries whilst giving the evil glare in his mirror. He opened his window & turned around to ask had I not realised he was on the phone... :roll: Luckily for him, I managed to tame my pillion (now serving time for a myriad of violent naughties) and possibly saved him some rather uncomfortable time off work.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Sounds good to me...

The only problem over here though is that we'd get done for a myriad of offences while the To55er would likely get off scot free or with a ticking off.

Road Rage - is it an offence?

Criminal damage - Kicking car, smashing wing mirrors (not that they ever use them, lucky if they glance in their rear views!), denting wings etc...

Threatening behaviour - shouting swearing etc.

ABH / GBH / assault - pulling the pillock through their open window and giving them a slap across the face with a guantlet (Eh?)

Careless / Wreckless driving / Driving without due care and aattention - chasing after them in the first place.

Probably a few minor parking offences as well for interfering with traffic flow!

A guy at my work died a couple of years ago - beacuse he was riding down the outside of a long queue of traffic into Leeds.
Some dozy taxi driver had decided he'd queued enough, probably didn't check his rearview knowing there were lots of cars behind him, looked ahead and saw nothing coming and did a U turn, just as this poor kid went by!
Killed instantly they reckoned!
Had recently traded his older CBR600R for a very very nice Castrol Race rep one - lovely bike totalled and one totally innocent kid dead, just beacuse some pr1ck didn't look over his shoulder or in his wing mirrors!! :evil: :evil:

OK rant over, I'm sure we all know of similar incidents

I'll go calm down with a caffeine hit!

Graeme
shaun1978

Post by shaun1978 »

grrrr @ morons on mobiles , i got knocked off my old vf1000 cos of some ar$ehole talkin on the phone whilst trying to negotiate a roundabout , and the c**t didnt even stop , im not sure he even knew hed knocked me off ffs
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Sorry to hear about your buddy, Graeme. Just reinforces my belief that we are the only ones responsible for keeping ourselves alive whilst riding. You've just gotta look out for everyone, especially in heavy traffic.

You're probably right about the myriad of offences. Knowing my luck, it'd be the Chief of Police or something. :roll:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
waspy

Post by waspy »

when I see a moron on the phone I have a tendency of pulling up at the side of them & rev my engine ............ lovely noise , as you all know being vtr owners , with race cans on & then might start sounding my horn just to disturb there phone call
It's a bad idea to take a sleeping pill & a laxative at the same time !!
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Like it Waspy,

It's times like that when I wish I was still running the ZXR - Get it to the rev limiter and watch the flames melt the pillocks number plate!

But then I might give bikers a bad name!!! :twisted:

What say you Mike? - we wouldn't want to be doing owt naughty would we?

Graeme