Dyno in the North east

General Bike chat
Davey

Dyno in the North east

Post by Davey »

Can anyone recommend a good dyno in the North East?
I've got high-level Blue-Flame cans fitted which are great but causing lumpy running at around 2500rpm, so planning on a K&N filter and setting up properly. Always nicer to to go somewhere whose work is recommended (or not).....

Cheers.
kevg

Post by kevg »

Can you let me know the exact settings you use if you get this prob sorted...i've got the same prob.
cheerz

kev
Davey

Post by Davey »

Thanks for that Mike.

Spoke to the chap and looking at £260 for a filter, dynojet kit and setting-up. Not sure when I'll manage to get it done but I'll post the results once it happens.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hobbsport Racing Ltd
Unit 12 Eastburn Mills Main Road
Eastburn
Keighley
BD20 7SJ
West Yorkshire
Tel: 01535 653050
Fax: 01535 656110

They did mine when me bro had it.

Jetted for Racing Micron cans, K&N air filter fitted and dyno'd.

Not sure, but think he got the reqd jet size etc from Micron, seem to remember him asking on stand at NEC once over. Can't say for sure if it was before or after he'd had it done though. (done about 99/00 I think, on '98 bike he bought new)

Sorry can't say how much it cost - probably got receipt somewhere but can't lay my hands on it - got dyno printout somewhere too.

Me bro who was a time served bike mechanic reckond they'd done a crackin job though.

Bike still going well and sounds awesome.

HTH

Graeme.