Novus Rider

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
storminateacup

Novus Rider

Post by storminateacup »

Just bought Novus Rider from Activegps £69.99 yet to test properly just arrived overnight. Fits to a mag mount on dash or with bike in the clear map section on the tank bag. the bonus was what was NOT mentioned in the blurb is it has earpiece connection and (yet to be tested) bluetooth. Lasts 8 hours without power warns of all known Gatsos Spec red light etc shows true speed, ave speed, total distance, max speed and all sorts of other useless info. Free lifetime updates sounds great will update when I have tested it properly
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
KEEFRED

Re: Novus Rider

Post by KEEFRED »

This is a bit of an antique thread but I have one of these and I have to say they are excellent.

You can get the bike kit which is the earpiece and a large stick on led if you mount it in the fairing, it has leds built in to the unit but the plug in one can be put somewhere more visible. I use it in my car all the time with the led and on the bike with the earpiece, it even works fine when in a jacket pocket.

They are that good I have just bought another one to fix permanent to the bike with the led, plus the one in my pocket, I wouldn't ride without it, its not a radar detector but tells you all the fixed and tempoary ones, red light cameras etc and keeps on telling you if you don't slow down. There are usually a few on ebay, £89 brand new plus £30 for the bike kit.
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

I still have mine, update it very week for free. I got two stick on mag mounts so I can use it in the cars.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
KEEFRED

Post by KEEFRED »

I cant believe that everyone hasn't got one, I don't know what I would do without it, get lots of points I guess.

I wouldn't say it had actually saved me from a speed trap but the constant warning voice makes you pay more attention.
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

KEEFRED wrote:but the constant warning voice makes you pay more attention.
Sounds like the missus.
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!