Done by Camera, Acre Lane, Brixton

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
leevtr

Done by Camera, Acre Lane, Brixton

Post by leevtr »

Got home to find a fine on the doormat, for going around the wrong side of some bollards with a keep left sign on ( you know the ones I mean ).

Traffic stationary, couldn't get between cars and bollards. I could write back saying I'm Diabetic and needed the loo, but knowing my luck they'll want proof. If I have to pay this the b8stard are getting it delivered in person,in bags of 1 penny pieces.

£65 quid for the pleasure. Thanks Lambeth Council !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
agentpineapple

Re: Done by Camera, Acre Lane, Brixton

Post by agentpineapple »

another case of big brother is watching us :D :) :| :x :evil: :twisted: :redface
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

They are getting very hot on this I have heard of a few people being done for it. They seem to reckon that a pedestrian wouldnt be looking for you coming from the wrong side of an island also traffic pulling out of side turnings. :wtf:
rob...

Post by rob... »

there are many ways to 'get round' it... pepipoo are very helpful, or there's always the FMOTL angle..... :wink:
When subjected to an electrical voltage of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

rob... wrote:there are many ways to 'get round' it... pepipoo are very helpful, or there's always the FMOTL angle..... :wink:
FMOTL ??
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Futher Muckers. Oh, Telephoto Lens.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
rob...

Post by rob... »

leevtr wrote:
rob... wrote:there are many ways to 'get round' it... pepipoo are very helpful, or there's always the FMOTL angle..... :wink:
FMOTL ??
freeman on the land.
it's a bit of a long explanation to get into now, i've got to go to work in a mo. google it, and ignore the nutters trying to get out of paying their tv licences etc.
basically, a lot of what goes on nowadays is unlawful (not illegal, that's completely different). fmotl is based on common law, the law of the land.
When subjected to an electrical voltage of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north.
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

rob...

Post by rob... »

Furrybiker wrote:Best i could find on fmotl

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land
as i said, ignore the nutters trying to get out of paying their tv licences etc....... :roll:
beneath the woo-woo's and fruitcakes there are sound principles.
a bit like david icke, or the bible for that matter, if you can filter out the tons of bullshit, there's some interesting stuff beneath.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

rob... wrote:

as i said, ignore the nutters trying to get out of paying their tv licences etc....... :roll:
a bit like david icke, or the bible for that matter, if you can filter out the tons of bullshit, there's some interesting stuff beneath.
David Icke wrote the Bible?

I thought he was joking....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
rob...

Post by rob... »

tony.mon wrote: David Icke wrote the Bible?
he thinks he did.....
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

tony.mon wrote:
rob... wrote:

David Icke wrote the Bible?

I thought he was joking....
lmao !!! I'll have another look at peppipoo or whatever it is. Otherwise it's pay in person, £65 in penny coins !!
rob...

Post by rob... »

leevtr wrote:
lmao !!! I'll have another look at peppipoo or whatever it is. Otherwise it's pay in person, £65 in penny coins !!
there's a legal maximum you can pay in small denomination coins, i'm not sure what it is, but it's a lot less that £65, maybe a tenner???

best way, if you're going to pay, is pay by cheque. lots of 'em.
50p each cheque.
filled out correctly, and enough of them to pay the full balance and meet your legal obligations.

it costs them 75p-80p (depending on the bank) to cash each cheque.....

you do the math..... :wink: :wink:
firestorm1997

Post by firestorm1997 »

I used to use the Chelsea Embankment a lot and would regularly see the Police on bikes tucked away on a side street watching out for bikes/scooters going round the wrong side of bollards whilst over taking stationary traffic. Once I'd clocked them I made sure I always waited for a gap and passed the bollards on the rights side. 2 mins wait is far better than a £65.00 fine..
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

rob... wrote:
leevtr wrote:
there's a legal maximum you can pay in small denomination coins, i'm not sure what it is, but it's a lot less that £65, maybe a tenner???

best way, if you're going to pay, is pay by cheque. lots of 'em.
50p each cheque.
filled out correctly, and enough of them to pay the full balance and meet your legal obligations.

it costs them 75p-80p (depending on the bank) to cash each cheque.....

you do the math..... :wink: :wink:
Good to know, cheers !!