Undercover BIKE police

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Damo81

Undercover BIKE police

Post by Damo81 »

Theres a Gsxr 1000 undercover copper going around bedfordshire area....in the usual Suzuki colors (white blue black etc) black leathers white helmet. Beware not sure why but he seems to be tempting other bikers to race etc ....i suppose to nick us but i cant see how he can prove you was speeding without being behind one of us with an on board camera?? anyone else seen this guy?
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
agentpineapple

Re: Undercover BIKE police

Post by agentpineapple »

one of there tricks is to get you into a race, then radio ahead for more plod to be waiting with cameras........and they wonder why they haven't got much support from the public :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

had an unmarked rc8 on my tail last year in wales on the storm and left him for dead lol.
some of u will know the road i mean... up the 483 towards newtown...
he ended up so far behind i thought he'd binned it lol.
look out for the flip front shoei & derriboots... and the road positioning... they wont take the race line but will go for the view. and will probably keep their distance, whereas a sporting rider would be right on your ass.

all these bikes will be camera'd up btw...
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
gwynmorris

Post by gwynmorris »

bigspanishmarty wrote:one of there tricks is to get you into a race, then radio ahead for more plod to be waiting with cameras........and they wonder why they haven't got much support from the public :roll:
true they wonder why there is no respect for the police!
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

i agree.....dont get me wrong they have a job to do but i dont think it should include provoking riders to break the law.....dosent this mean they are also breaking the law theselves tho? but are exempt from being prosecuted? hmmmmm hardly seems very fair to the bikers :evil:
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

Damo81 wrote:Theres a Gsxr 1000 undercover copper going around bedfordshire area....in the usual Suzuki colors (white blue black etc) black leathers white helmet. Beware not sure why but he seems to be tempting other bikers to race etc ....i suppose to nick us but i cant see how he can prove you was speeding without being behind one of us with an on board camera?? anyone else seen this guy?
bigspanishmarty wrote:one of there tricks is to get you into a race, then radio ahead for more plod to be waiting with cameras........and they wonder why they haven't got much support from the public :roll:
Wouldn't that be classed as entrapment, by getting you to race him, he the police officer is getting you to break the law, thus breaking the law himself by doing so.
that's what I was lead to believe anywa
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

TonyW650 wrote:
Damo81 wrote:Theres a Gsxr 1000 undercover copper going around bedfordshire area....in the usual Suzuki colors (white blue black etc) black leathers white helmet. Beware not sure why but he seems to be tempting other bikers to race etc ....i suppose to nick us but i cant see how he can prove you was speeding without being behind one of us with an on board camera?? anyone else seen this guy?
Wouldn't that be classed as entrapment, by getting you to race him, he the police officer is getting you to break the law, thus breaking the law himself by doing so.
that's what I was lead to believe anywa
+1
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

The problem with that is, you have to then prove that he provoked you into "racing".

He will just say that he had to persue you...sh1t outta luck! :roll:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

+1 on That, unless you have solid reliable stand up in court style witness's. MMmm maybe a magistrate will do :lol:

Ride Safe :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside