Fat pcso with a gun near leigh

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Vtrkidda

Fat pcso with a gun near leigh

Post by Vtrkidda »

on the way to a mates today in atherton when you come off the A580 then right at the next lights

just down that road there was a Fat PCSO woman with a speed gun, No offence but she was massive wearing a high vis ,and her daft hat ,

Had to laugh you couldnt miss her :lol: ass hole

I was going to stop and throw stones at her but couldnt be bothered :twisted:
Loud pipes save lives!
SneakyF

Re: Fat pcso with a gun near leigh

Post by SneakyF »

Nothing to do with the post other than regarding FAT WPC's.
The other day when old queenie was visiting Manchester I had the misfortune to be scheduled a pick up from Barbirolli square.
I was really surprised to see that our local force had recruited a large amount of fat WPC's that wanted nothing more than a big heavy pulsating machine between their thighs, and had only found surcease in the local cuntstabulary. Beware they all look alike and defo dont look friendly to the male species if you get my drift.
On a point does anyone know how well they ride??
If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Vtrkidda wrote: No offence but she was massive
she's probably actually quite slim but was wearing one of those shag-proof vests :Beer Popcorn:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

If she was benny she had 5 on :lol: might of been a lolly pop lady with a fake gun as a deterrent
Loud pipes save lives!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

With regards to weight. The Plod are thinking of tightening up on fitness. They are thinking of reducing their wages if their fitness does not meet a yearly fitness level. I don't think this applies to PCSO's though as they are volunteers. Toy coppers!

As they are toy coppers (for political increase of number of plod) with no powers whatsoever, no more powers than you or I. Are they allowed to use a GATSO? I bet a case would be thrown out of court, just like if it had not been calibrated before use. Even if she was just doing the aiming, then radioing on through to proper plod to tug you for speeding furthur up the road. Are PCSO's authorised to use a GATSO or is it all just a pesence and for show?

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

if they are there again it might be worth taking pictures and if someone gets nabbed bring it up in court.

There was a funny story where a guy in America riding his Harley shot dead a copper as he rode past him holding the speed gun up ( well not funny he got shot ) , he excuse when they got him was he was so angry that they aimed a gun at him. :lol:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

[quote="cybercarl"]. I don't think this applies to PCSO's though as they are volunteers. Toy coppers!

i believe you are thinking of special constables (hobby bobbies) i think a pcso is on about 20 k p.a on full time hours.
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:oops: I stand to be corrected, you are right. A PCSO is almost a proper copper, :roll: Just assigned as a community support officer with limited powers. So yeh, they can nick you with fixed penalty's :lol: http://www.policecommunitysupportoffice ... lcome.html

Sorry folks :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

pcso's are micky mouse, total bolloxs, they have about as much power as a traffic warden, and as a big person myself(fat git) i can't believe they are allowed to wear the uniform when they are that size, i saw a very large female pcso give chase to a suspected minicab tout, and no word of a lie, the fella WALKED away from her at a quick pace and she couldn't keep up with him, she had no right to wear the uniform..........the worlds gone mad i tell you :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

I agree big fella :thumbup: whats happend to this world its gone bonkers :crazy: :crazy:

Every time im out or in a shop I always see a nutter or a drunk drives me barmy :crazy: yer we all have are ups and downs but come on a smile gose a long way :clap: :twisted:
Plus why do they alway try and speak to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no I might be a nutter :crazy: :crazy: :cry:

Rant over :sick:
Loud pipes save lives!