Warwickshire and surrounds areas!!!

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
seb421

Warwickshire and surrounds areas!!!

Post by seb421 »

Be on the look out for a high profile police GATSO camera use from Sunday 19/08/12 onwards

if you want to know any more contact me but I'm not putting info on public forum
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
VTRDark

Re: Warwickshire and surrounds areas!!!

Post by VTRDark »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... phone.html

Clamping down heavy on mobile phone use. Now there could be a prison sentence. :thumbup: That's my pet hate drivers on the phone while driving. :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

hang on a min....... when the feck did a law come in to say i cant smoke in my car??
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's always been there just never been implemented in that respect previously. Not being in complete control of the vehicle. The pisser with this is you can be in total control smoking a tab, drinking a can or eating a sarnie but now the spotlight of publicity is on that area you will be targetted. When was the last time they looked at women driving along looking in the mirror at their hair? Looking over their shoulders bollocking kids? Drivers with limited abilities ( whether elderly, young, whatever)? The problems on the roads are never going to be solved by plugging in more cameras or tasking the law enforcement community with getting figures in one specific area. A holistic approach is needed with sufficient resources to implement it successfully, but that will cost, and successive governments have sold off the family jewels to raise cash so the easy targets are all they can hope to achieve.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF