bikes

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
rich 1

bikes

Post by rich 1 »

hi i was at a bbq over the weekend and got talking to a biking policewoman she happened to mention various plain police bikes going up and around the surrey a3 area two are silver yamahas and one is a gsxr 600 the riders are still wearing there normal hi vise yellow jackets and white crash helmets don,t think i,d want to ride a gsxr all day it would cripple me these police riders must have an butt off granite. :P
VTRDark

Re: bikes

Post by VTRDark »

Thanks for the heads up. They shouldn't be to hard to spot with the hi-viz and white lids. I will have to watch my speed. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
rich 1

Post by rich 1 »

it was a funny conversation i was being really carefull not to incriminate myself and telling her i stick to the speed limites only for her to tell me how her bike handled at a 120. tut can,t even trust the law
Last edited by rich 1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

rich 1 wrote:it was a funny conservation i was being really carefull not to incriminate myself and telling her i stick to the speed limites only for her to tell me how her bike handled at a 120. tut can,t even trust the law
was she fit? combination of a woman in position of power and a uniform and rides a bike :thumbup: :bondage: :Stewy: :wonker:

sorry did I say that out loud? :lol:
AMcQ
rich 1

Post by rich 1 »

she was actually and my mind did wonder to the fishnet stockings but the other half bought me back to earth :plainsmile
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

rich 1 wrote:she was actually and my mind did wonder to the fishnet stockings but the other half bought me back to earth :plainsmile
With a bump, I should think! :D
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!