M4 sunday

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
gafr

M4 sunday

Post by gafr »

Got a feeling that i got caught by the cameras on the m4 by newport tunnels. Speed limit 50, i went through at 90. Rekon ive been caught by them?
Just wondering what to expect off the police...
Find out in a week or two i suppose.
Phimosis

Re: M4 sunday

Post by Phimosis »

Dont think they are normally on, only if the red lights are flashing like the m25 ones...if ya did get caught its a date with the beak. :bobby2:
Once you are over the statutory £60 fine and 3 points its around £10 for every mph your doing over the limit and 6 points, depends if its a motorcycling hating magistrate who's on the blob or a sympathetic sensible male who rides his Goldwing on a Sunday...good luck.
She told me she was 16.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I recently got done by a camera doing 49 in a 30 and that was 3 points and £60 fine :( Anything 30mph over the speed limit is a little more serious and will probably be a court case and as has been said more points and a heavier fine. At worst it could be a ban, but I think in this day and age it's more about revenue so fine.

Lets hope the camera didn't get a clear picture of your plate. If you don't receive anything in the post within IIRC the next 7 days you will be OK.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

cybercarl wrote:I recently got done by a camera doing 49 in a 30 and that was 3 points and £60 fine :( Anything 30mph over the speed limit is a little more serious and will probably be a court case and as has been said more points and a heavier fine. At worst it could be a ban, but I think in this day and age it's more about revenue so fine.

Lets hope the camera didn't get a clear picture of your plate. If you don't receive anything in the post within IIRC the next 7 days you will be OK.

(:-})
It's 14 days fellas. so an extra 7 days to hold your breath!! Good luck.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
geodude

Post by geodude »

“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
playerone

Post by playerone »

gafr wrote:Got a feeling that i got caught by the cameras on the m4 by newport tunnels. Speed limit 50, i went through at 90. Rekon ive been caught by them?
Just wondering what to expect off the police...
Find out in a week or two i suppose.
their almost a constant 50 there, I come off at junction 25a for work and there's always cars doing well in excess of 50 so you may be lucky