oh no not again!

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
adyf

oh no not again!

Post by adyf »

Bloody he'll think a camera van got me again on the stillingfleet straight downhill towards sherburn and squires,bought the little bmw to stop this happening,baldrocks,I'm getting to the end of my rope on the positioning of these vans it has no bearing on road safety ,I'm considering a zzr1100 tune it witless and run no plate and they can kiss my butt,what to do ?,can't ride round like a wombles granny.
Watty

Re: oh no not again!

Post by Watty »

Bloody hell Ady 8O , you need a back up licence :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
darkember

Post by darkember »

Go over to Ireland & take a driving test there, you will then have an Irish licence which will be legal over here
Watty

Post by Watty »

darkember wrote:Go over to Ireland & take a driving test there, you will then have an Irish licence which will be legal over here
I like that :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

That's sh1t news Ady, time to downsize to a moped?

I went past a white van with black windows hidden in a hedge... Thought sh1t was that a speed trap :( So I turned round and went back to check, and it was a construction company van, so that was a bonus
AMcQ
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

AMCQ46 wrote:That's sh1t news Ady, time to downsize to a moped?

I went past a white van with black windows hidden in a hedge... Thought sh1t was that a speed trap :( So I turned round and went back to check, and it was a construction company van, so that was a bonus
I've done 3 of those awareness things over the last 6 odd years, I've always been caught in my van, doing just over the speed limit.

The last time i got caught i was towing our caravan and was doing 34mph overtaking a cyclist in a street that was about 1/2 mile wide and just 1 small 30mph repeater signs. I was not eligible for another Awareness course but complained that i was just overtaking the cyclist and wanted to get back on my side. They were actually lenient and allowed me to do the Awareness but still had to pay the £90. I now do ever speed in the van.
Car and bike maybe!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Again !!! Bugger you really need to take it easy .
Even a c90 will do more than 30 :-(
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Argh mate I know how you feel. I was only saying today to AP that I think I may have got done the other day on a major A road. I was doing just over a tonne on a clear stretch and then all of a sudden cars ahead are slowing down so slowed down myself right up the butt of another car as he slowed a bit sharpish almost making me go into the back of him (road safety my butt). I then clocked the van parked on a fooking hill at the side of the road and thought...wombles I hope he hasn't got one of those new cameras that can see like 3 miles away or something. I just hope my lightened flywheel engine braking slowed me down fast enough and they don't have cameras onboard pointing both direction to get my plate. :evil: :twisted:

b8stard, why can't they go and park themselves outside a school or something. Or at least somewhere where they show a concern for safety instead of revenue making. If I end up loosing my license I'm still going to ride...wombles um and society. They can take me to court, fine me and I wont pay, stick it up their arses, call the judge/magistrate a prick and then they can lock me up for all I care. I'm at my wits end with it all, sick of it. We get screwed left right and centre.

That's my rant. Now beat that. :lol: :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

I'm jolly miffed about the blaggards as well matey

My rant over as well
chric

Post by chric »

where abouts is this as i went to squires today and did not see owt.
bit concerned now as i dont look at speedo i look at the road and ride to the surrondings
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It wouldn't make any difference if you wore you new helmet cover as the coppers would be so busy pissing themselves laughing they'd forget to film you. :lol:

chric

Post by chric »

It would be worth getting caught on camera just for laughs and a nice photo :D
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
adyf

Post by adyf »

Don't worry chric it's the road from A19 to cawood not the way you come in to squires,was overtaking a wagon full of hay so was doing about 80-90 when I saw the van hidden in a gateway on left ,thought about going to work and getting my transit and parking it right up it's butt see how they like that.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

hought about going to work and getting my transit and parking it right up it's butt see how they like that.
Brilliant. Or even better a great big banner to warn other drivers/riders with an arrow pointing at them. A bit like that group that go around pointing out traffic warden cars parked up waiting to ticket people. People power..or is that..POWER TO THE PEOPLE, Citizen Smith style.

Virt

Post by Virt »

We've got a moped in our garage that you can have Ady :lol:

Even better, it's a non runner. No chance of speeding :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement